Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contact your representative and ask for their support!

Go down

Contact your representative and ask for their support! Empty Contact your representative and ask for their support!

Post  CAVE CANEM Thu May 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Howzit guys! I attended the meeting in Kona on Tuesday and would like to ask everyone to get ahold of your County Council representatives and ask them to support Bills 260 & 261 when they vote on these issues on June 6th! I feel I am represented by all of them so I gave them all a call yesterday morning, They were out of their offices so I spoke with their assistants! It was 1 speed and majority of them were very helpful and even got to "talk stories lil bit" with 1 of them about the Aerial Eradication Bill and how important I feel these animals are to many families on this island, Overall it was a great experience for me! I've got the papers that were handed out at the meeting if anyone would like more info, Feel free to contact me! Also if you would like to come to the meeting on the 6th at 8 AM and testify in support please do! I firmly believe these amendments need to be voted on by the people of Hawaii Island come November, We gotta support these bills so we can get them on the ballot!

Off island guys you can support us to by emailing the council members and asking them for their support, Thank you guys!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down