Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made history today

5 posters

Go down

Made history today Empty Made history today

Post  hunters6262 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 am

Hawaii we made history today,our county of the big island is standing up n saying we want home rule . They passed bill # 260&261 unanimously , not one ruled against . Major today all islands are watching ,are county is saying state DLNR u been causing a harm to the people's cultural ,traditional n religious beliefs of Hawaiian people n people of our county n we want home rule and say what we need here . Thanks to everybody who supported . Also this was the first hearing on these bills. We will post when we need to testify for second reading . Our hunting law suit is the KEY we need and they know it's coming ,and be proud you are standing up for the future of HAWAII. Way to go HAWAII MUCH MAHALO
Joe

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Made history today Empty Re: Made history today

Post  KVB Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:31 am

Right on. Thanks for the good news and congratulations for the success that is the result of all of the efforts of people like yourself and everyone else who supported Bill 260 and Bill 261. Cheers and best wishes for continued success!!!

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:41 pm

hunters6262 wrote:Hawaii we made history today,our county of the big island is standing up n saying we want home rule . They passed bill # 260&261 unanimously , not one ruled against . Major today all islands are watching ,are county is saying state DLNR u been causing a harm to the people's cultural ,traditional n religious beliefs of Hawaiian people n people of our county n we want home rule and say what we need here . Thanks to everybody who supported . Also this was the first hearing on these bills. We will post when we need to testify for second reading . Our hunting law suit is the KEY we need and they know it's coming ,and be proud you are standing up for the future of HAWAII. Way to go HAWAII MUCH MAHALO
Joe

What does this mean?
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hunters6262 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Kauai 808 would be better for u to call me to answer what you are asking . I not sure what you are asking 808-687-0966 Joe

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 pm

hunters6262 wrote:Kauai 808 would be better for u to call me to answer what you are asking . I not sure what you are asking 808-687-0966 Joe

I was just trying to find out basically what was the bill that passed and what it's for, since I'm out of the loop.
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nic Barca Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:46 am

Congratulations. I've also been trying to figure out exactly what was in the bill. Where can we read it?
Nic Barca
Nic Barca
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.huntfishhawaii.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nic Barca Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 am

I read that if passed, that the question would be placed on Hawaii county's november ballot. ???
Nic Barca
Nic Barca
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nic Barca Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:40 am

http://records.co.hawaii.hi.us/Weblink8/0/doc/769483/Page1.aspx
Bill 261.

This sounds like the state will be forced to use public hunting to keep the animal numbers in check. However, I recommend they change the word "eradicate":
Aerial eradication of animals; unlawful.
It is in violation of this article for any person to engage in the eradication of any animal for any reason while being transported by a helicopter, airplane, or any other similar means.

The word "eradication" means to kill all of a species. It should say something more like "it is unlawful to shoot animals from a helicopter." Otherwise guys could claim they are not actually "eradicating", but simply "culling", unless they shoot the last sheep inside a fence.
Nic Barca
Nic Barca
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  steady n' ready Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 am

part 1 of 3 passed, its a good start!!! has to go through 2 more votes to become on the ballot i was informed? correct me if im wrong! good to hear, lets keep pushing!
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  KVB Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:26 am

_X__Like ___Comment _X__Share

Wink

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar