Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody know a Rusty from kahaluu side?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody know a Rusty from kahaluu side? Empty Anybody know a Rusty from kahaluu side?

Post  YOUNG DOG Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:41 pm

My friend lost his dog kalihi and somebody found em and told him he droppem da dog off at heeia pier...then a guy named Rusty called my friend up said he found da dog around da pier and said he would hold him until my friend was pau work but now the guy doesn't answer his phone... If anybody from da windward side knows any Rusty's not sure if he's a hunter or not but can u ask him if he found a dog please!! The dog look jus like a ridgeback without da ridge has a black muzzle and tatoo of VBK in one ear and Ben in the other!!!!Much mahalos

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Anybody know a Rusty from kahaluu side? Empty Re: Anybody know a Rusty from kahaluu side?

Post  KVB Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Tattoos are in green ink. VBK in one ear. BENM in the other.

I used to own this dog and am trying to help locate this dog. Please contact Young Dog or myself, VBK if you have any information about this dog and its whereabouts. I will post his photo as my avatar on this forum.

We are making phone calls to all hunters we know throughout the island and we are asking everyone to keep an eye out for this dog.

Any help from da braddahz out there is appreciated.

Mahalo nui loa,
benny @ VBK

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Anybody know a Rusty from kahaluu side? Empty LOST DOG ALERT!!! O'AHU ISLAND WIDE on Craigslist....

Post  KVB Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:53 am

I posted a lost and found item regarding this dog on Craigslist today.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/laf/3163467880.html

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Anybody know a Rusty from kahaluu side? Empty Re: Anybody know a Rusty from kahaluu side?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down