Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oahu Pig Hunting Association

2 posters

Go down

Oahu Pig Hunting Association Empty Oahu Pig Hunting Association

Post  rmharrison Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:33 am

I was just curious as to how I would go about becoming a member of the Oahu Pig Hunting Association. I am a support of any dog hunting organization and I am a member of a couple different tree dog associations and would love to participate and support one here on Oahu. I am originally from MS and have had squirrel and coon dogs all my life. Most of my friends have hog dogs back home but I have never had any hog dogs specifically. I have had a couple of coon dogs that loved to chase a hawg. Just trying to make some contact with other dog hunters like me.. Always love talkin' huntin' dogs!! If you want to talk dogs or have any information on the Association. Please let me know.. You can call me a 662-715-8494

Robert

rmharrison
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Oahu Pig Hunting Association Empty Re: Oahu Pig Hunting Association

Post  moosehead Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Eh howzit Robert call my dad Ollie 330-7788 he is currently the president of the Pig Hunters Association.He can fill you in with all the info that you need...hope this helps..........aloha Ted
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down