Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for equipment

4 posters

Go down

looking for equipment Empty looking for equipment

Post  HYPA Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:28 am

Anyone have any reloading equipment they might want to sell? Question need a scale and a press, Starting to get a hard time finding my 7.62x54 rusian rounds so I think Im gonna get into hand loading.

heres my 1942 Mossin Nagant its a monster and kicks like one too!!! Very Happy Not only is it 60xs older than my Krista its taller too Very Happy

looking for equipment Krista10

looking for equipment Pict0011
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

looking for equipment Empty Re: looking for equipment

Post  Vidinha Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Bottle shots, shamrocks on silky head, fire water n big bangs, you down???????? I'll talk to my buddy, he may have some stuff for ya. Why don't you just get a real gun?????? nah, nice steel, just don't ask me to carry it for you, lol. L8
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:44 am

Howzit Cuz got your PM sent you one back im surre ive got some stuff around gotta check. moving at the moment so all my stuff is in boxes and man you never really know how much stuff you got till you gotta move LOL!!!!!!! When I get all my safe's moved i'll breakout the boxes.

I think I might be able to get you some rounds for it to hold you over i'll let you know.

Just got a few more toys to just gotta find the time to reload Smile

You'll enjoy it its addicting............Gimme a call!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:54 am

Howzit cuz forgot to ask but do you have evrything else to start reloading like brass,powder,primers,trimmers,dies,gages,calipers,brass prep tools,case lube,loading blocks,OAL length gages,funnels,priming tools etc. etc. etc

Just some of the stuff off the top of my head.........If you have any questions give me a call

Shoots...Good Shooting!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:55 am

cory im always down for the shamrocks in the froth Laughing !!!!!and dont worry ill carry that cannon anywere just dont be around when it goes off or at least anywere near the HUGE fireball that comes out of it!!! Very Happy

Koa boa i need it all ....I got rid of my stuff when i stoped shooting years ago, The brass is the hardest to get most of the rounds that come out for the thing is surplus so its steal and i would rather use the brass just cuz its just eazier to resize, But i know what your talking about it is addicting.

Im gonna get me a deer with that sucker next year and then pack it away!!

Im gonna give ya ring Very Happy
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Joe Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Nice M-N. I don't see a bayonet lug on the right side near the muzzle. Is it an M39? I have a Rom. built M44. It kicks and throws a heck of a big muzzle blast with a lsow burnign powder. I have some reloading dies and a press for the big 'ol 7.62 X 54 rounds.

If you buy bullets, go bigger than .308 like .311. I have a box of bullets for B-303 which are .313. Haven't loaded them yet, but I think they'll kick even more than the Serbian suprolus ammo I've been shooting. I tired some light bullets (123g?) made for AK. My M-N didn't pattern well with them. I got some surplus ammo and it made a huge difference.

Maybe we can get some other local M-N shooters out the range one day for some fun.
Turkey Joe
Turkey Joe
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:56 am

yea Joe it a 39 it dosnt have the bayonet lug on it, I do need to get the .311 bullets for it though the .308 is a little inacurate and the .311 are a good fit.

Yea the range would be woundering if it was military surplus day !!! Very Happy
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 am

Howzit Cuz, Did you ever make it down to pick up the brass and stuff I told you about???

Just wondering cuz I gotta go get some stuff later on this week so lemme know if you like me pick um up for you. Shoots!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down