Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question

Go down

question Empty question

Post  9792 hun Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:28 am

Hypa what is the biggest pig u went pull out of ur hunting grounds;boar or sow Question

9792 hun

Back to top Go down

question Empty Re: question

Post  HYPA Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:06 am

Hun the fact is this I dont know..the largest pig I have ever had on scale in all my years hunting was a boar 156lbs but the largest hogs I have caught I was unable to carry out due to the fact that I hunt alone most of the time or I am too far in the mountain to even think about carrying out the hog so I guess you can say that the largest was 156lbs
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

question Empty Question

Post  96792hun Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 am

Hypa What is tha biggest tusk of all ur years hunting that was on any of tha pig u went kill Question

Knife and dog 1 big Hog!

96792hun

Back to top Go down

question Empty Question

Post  96792hun Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:06 am

Hyp how much years u bin hunting Question Also how much packs of dogs u went true Question

Knife and dog 1 big Hog!

96792hun

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:12 am

ho 96792 whatcha doin? Very Happy writing a book? Wink not to many people show that much intrest in my hunting. Rolling Eyes ...lol were are you from. You been catchin?,....I wont go into the size of the biggest choppers Wink but I will tell you that I have gone through some Damn good dogs this is my 4th pack with my own bloodline but i have had 6 packs all together, the first two were free to good home dogs. And i was so pork hungry that i could take em anywere and catch back then me and my partner Myron enos would pick our grounds by a flip of the coin heads we went here tails we went there.....didnt matter we would always catch anywere the only thing that myron cared about was how far the store was to buy his beer!!!lol But we took those dogs for granted and they hunted together for 7 years before they started to go one by one and after the last one went all i had was a14 year old to train abunch of anklebiters that drove me crazy. Twisted Evil ..so i hope i anserwed your ? Very Happy
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

question Empty reply

Post  96792hun Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Hyp i was just wondering because i saw ur hunting videos on you tube

Knife and dog 1 big Hog!

96792hun

Back to top Go down