Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henry Haina

+11
Nic Barca
honu ea
HOG WILD
trackandgrab
Babooze
Admin
HYPA
UpFront
evan
JYD
zelda
15 posters

Go down

Henry Haina Empty Henry Haina

Post  ollie Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 am

The Oahu Pighunting club has invited Henry Haina's supervisor to address our club at 7:30 PM on Thurs, Nov 6. We'll be meeting at the Kalihi Rec Center behind the police station. The subject is about Henry Haina and the problems we are having with his style of enforcing the Rules or Laws. I know many of you has had problems with him so come to the meeting and let this guy know. If we don't stop Haina the problem will only get worse . Now is your chance to bring it up to the right person instead of us grumbling among ourselves. If you need more info call me at 330-7788. You might think it does'nt concern you but when you get stop by him you'll find out the hard way.

ollie

Back to top Go down

Henry Haina Empty RE: Henry Haina

Post  zelda Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:32 pm

I have to wonder where this sense of entitlement comes from? How dare the hunters feel that Mr. Haina should be fired because He is DOING his job!!!!!

When HUNTERS trample our indigenous plants
When HUNTERS trample our endangered plants.............
When HUNTERS trespass on Federal lands ...........
When HUNTERS trespass on State lands ............
When HUNTERS carry firearms on my land. endangering my GRANDCHILDERN, Playing on my private property

I say SCREW THEM........ Arrest all those that violate the law

and......HATS OFF TO MR. HAINA, finally we have someone who is not afraid to stand up to PUNKS like Jacob Estoesta and all the punks like him !!!

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Henry Haina Empty HAINA

Post  JYD Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:17 am

WOW!...I GUESS THE THE LEGEND IS TRUE...LOL
JYD
JYD
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Henry Haina Empty Re: Henry Haina

Post  evan Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:41 am

as long as he doesn't bust me for some nitpicky little violation, I'm fine with him busting criminals and poachers...Just my .02
evan
evan
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:16 am

evbouret wrote:as long as he doesn't bust me for some nitpicky little violation, I'm fine with him busting criminals and poachers...Just my .02
Yeah x2. I am a new hunter and plan on obeying the laws. I hate to think I have to worry about getting hassles from some pissed off Game Officer with an anti hunter attitude while I am out there. i think any more anti Hunter sentiment on this forum should envoke instant BAN HAMMER! bring the hammer dowwwwwwwnnnnnn. Twisted Evil
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  evan Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:28 am

No need to point guns at people either. If you're trained to keep them at ready, that means pointed down at the ground. Not in the direction of law abiding hunters and small children (and some poachers im sure).
evan
evan
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 am

Hey Zelda what about the fisherman and the hawaiian peoples taking advantage of their RIGHT to harvest? are they poaching on your land too?....kinda hard for a fisherman to catch a hog with a fishing pole huh.....we are not the only ones that want this guy out its everybody who has an outdoor hobby. Now Im sorry that your judgement is clouded and their is probably nothing I or any other hunter can say to change your mind but if any thing we are SAVING YOUR endangered plants bye taking away one of the most destructful animals to plant life on the planet.Dont give this BULLSH*t about us endangering your grand children either, most of the hunters i know hunt with a knife and knife only and we have children of our own!!!!! you think that we endanger your kids life over a hog!!!! what a crock!!! so I dont have sympathy over your artical when you bring in your family....... sorry,.

Also you mentioned 1 bad hunter that has intentionaly done the wrong, but do you honestly know how many hunters their are on this island? do you? you probably couldnt phathom how many well lets say this if 1,2,3 or even 10 hunters did bad things that wouldnt even be 1% of the hunters in this state...I personly think you are being unfair to lash out at the people that are doing things legaly and geting harrased!! fire the man he has a control fetish and his record shows it from being in touble in our juvenile prison system as a prison gaurd to not following procedure in his duties as an law enforcement officer if you want his law suit is available to see online take a look at it then come and tell me who is endagering the children.

ALOHA
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Henry Haina Empty RE: Henry Haina

Post  zelda Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 am

To Mr HYPA, ,

1. It's a Hawaiian's birthright to "harvest" on Hawaiian soil! Feel free to fight for the right to "Harvest" in the land of YOUR ancestors.

2. You are correct when you say that pigs are destructive animals in the Hawaiian islands, so I wish all well those that eradicate these animals from our forests, however DO IT LEGALLY !!

3. I have seen many hunters with knives and guns on my property! Stay the HELL off private property

4. Mr. Haina, has done more than most to ensure that our lands are protected, It's little XXXXXXX like XXXXXXXX who has accused Mr. Haina of wrong doing. I say Mr. Haina should be commended for his commitment to caring for Hawaiian lands.

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:33 am

1, ALL soil in hawaii is hawaiian....wether you legally own it or not, we all know how that story unfolded

2. MOST of hawaiis hunters do hunt legaly

3.IF you have a problem with hunters on your land then try and talk to them maybe something can be worked out.....why cant hunters hunt on your land?.....is there any other solution to fix the problem I can understand poachers not being able to hunt but why cant real hunters hunt there?

4.Henery Aina has put more children in danger than the hunters that the children hunt with...(pointing guns to faces heads,kicking kids in their sleeping bag,, making KIDS undress for his sick pleasure and calling it "taking evidence",you are not helping anybody including children by defending this guy

5.If your land is in front of a mountain then you will not stop the hunters that poach from coming through... Im sorry, dlnr ,police,land owners, there is nothing you can do, paochers will find a way to get to the mountain ..same as fisherman trying to get to the water you are just in the way thats all, now if they are stealing your livestock thats a different story, Those people do need to be arrested, and if your land is not by the mountain and is small then you should be mad if they are caught.
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:04 am

zelda wrote:To Mr HYPA, ,

1. It's a Hawaiian's birthright to "harvest" on Hawaiian soil! Feel free to fight for the right to "Harvest" in the land of YOUR ancestors.

2. You are correct when you say that pigs are destructive animals in the Hawaiian islands, so I wish all well those that eradicate these animals from our forests, however DO IT LEGALLY !!

3. I have seen many hunters with knives and guns on my property! Stay the HELL off private property

4. Mr. Haina, has done more than most to ensure that our lands are protected, It's little b______ like XXXXXXE XXXXXXX who has accused Mr. Haina of wrong doing. I say Mr. Haina should be commended for his commitment to caring for Hawaiian lands.

personal attacks and foul language will not be tolerated. I'll leave this discussion going for now because it contains useful information. keep it clean and to the point. Also please do not refer to poachers (who knowingly and willingly breaking the law) as hunters.

Admin
Admin

https://hawaiisportsman.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:50 am

Hey Zelda, Sorry for your troubles with Poachers. However the issue with Mr. Haina has nothing to do with poachers and more to do with his dangerous tactics and overly aggressive attitude. I believe just about all of us here actually agree with you on the poaching issue, However we as law abiding citizens will not tolerate our rights being trampled on by anyone.

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Henry Haina Empty Haina

Post  trackandgrab Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:08 am

The problem with Haina is not that he is busting people who break the law. It's the criminal way in which he does it and that he harrasses and threatens people who are not breaking the law. It's the fact that someone claims to have evidence of him taking pigs in an unlawful manner. It's hard to swallow when someone, threatens to kill you for violating laws that he aparently violates himself. It's the fact that he makes boys take off their pants at gun point. It's the fact that he has a reputation for harrassing gay boys in prison and now has a gun and badge and is making boys undress at gunpoint. Surely you must see a problem with anyone, lawenforcement or not, using terroristic threatening or any other crime to bust a poacher. Are you, Zelda, saying it's okay to fight crime with a greater crime? I am sensative to your frustration. I managed a ranch, a dairy and worked as a cowboy for many years. I am no stranger to tresspassers. However, trespassers are not limited to hunters. Mountain bikers, pakalolo growers, dirt bike riders and hikers are the worst perpratrators in my experience. Damaging plants? Pigs, invasive species, hikers, bikers, cattle, goats, horses......NOT JUST HUNTERS. Are you aware that hunters fund more conservation projects than anyone else? We talking millions of dollars!!! If you are gonna come out firing and blasting away you better do your homework first. I am a hunter and my children are hunters. I have never been on your property and I don't hunt on anyone's property without their permission or as a guest of someone who has permission. Yet you are firing away at me and stereotyping hunters. What did I do to you? What did my kids do to you? Nothing. Yet you wish Henry Haina's evil upon us. Shame on you.

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

Henry Haina Empty Re. Henry Haina

Post  HOG WILD Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:19 am

Aloha,I would just like to applaude those of you that have the courage and knowledge to try and stop this incidents that have been taking place on your Island.And at the same time become very disturbed when people just passes judgement on hunter's because of people that just go's hunting.For me there is a differance in a person that is a hunter and a person that go's hunting.For me a hunter is a conservationist,a steward of the land and a educator to whoever that is young or old that wants to become a hunter.A hunter is a person that will enjoy just being outdoor's with his freinds,family,dog's,and just maybe his rifle or bow.For me that is why I will always put my Quate "SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S" because it is not about just killing game.It's about taking care of all the other responsibilitie's hunter's should take care of.It is very sad that hunter's will get blamed for thing's that people who go hunting will do.These people are usually poacher's,who have'nt got the right training from a hunter or most likely a drug addict that those not care about anything that anybody care's about anyway.So I ask you zelda to please not pass judgement on hunter's for what people that go hunting will do.Because I am sure when you go to the store to by apple's and see that there is a bad one in in box,it will not stop you from buying apple's ever again.
I would also like to thank Eric for his time that he put's into this forum that he has created for us to communicate with are fellow Hunter's and uncle Olie for the time he took to set up those meeting's with my fellow hunter's on Oahu.Great job guy's!!! Very Happy

Aloha,Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Henry Haina Empty wow laulau

Post  honu ea Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:32 am

ho dis 1 hot topic. everybody getting huhu. maybe we all got to get together and have 1 hooponopono. check dat, bradda going get his when the time come. what goes around comes around.
honu ea
honu ea
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Henry Haina Empty You guys are real akamai!

Post  Nic Barca Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:13 am

Zelda, you sound like a mainland transplant with no sense of Aloha. If you have problems with trespassers, you should first try talking to them, like HYPA said, and see what's going on. You might even make some friends. Better yet give permission to somebody to hunt your land and they will help regulate and enforce the rules of your land and keep out disrespectful trespassers. DO NOT block all hunters out of the mountains as it not only adds to an us-or-them mentality, but is contributing to the recent problem of feral pigs populations growing out of control. It is supposedly the highest ever in the history of Hawaii's lowlands. This is in large part because of landlocking, anti-hunting sentiment, high turnover rates for landowners, liability concerns in a sue-happy society, and newcomers not accustomed to local ways. People in Hawaii grew up in a much more laid back times and it's sort of a clash of cultures in recent years. By blocking out hunters, you may also be contributing to the decline of remaining native forests.

Not really sure where you got the notion that "hunters trample endangered species" from but I know there was incident where a few jerks did some terrible things but accusing a whole section of the community for something a few criminals did is not cool. What do you know about native forests anyway??

We all appreciate game wardens doing their job, but the way I perceived it, you pretty much said that you support Haina recklessly pointing a gun at the heads of law abiding people that did nothing wrong.

Also, you shouldn't say HUNTERS do all those things because every law abiding hunter associates themselves with the word HUNTER. The word "poacher" would have been more accurate even though all your accusations are somewhat misconceived.
Nic Barca
Nic Barca
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.huntfishhawaii.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:36 pm

How dare you say I have no Aloha, My ancestors have showed nothing but Aloha for all newcomers and have given freely, and their reward for their aloha has been..........take take take take take and ask for more ..AWE"
It's always a non-hawaiian asking for more ALOHA

I have to wonder how the HUNTERS would feel if I showed up at your homes in Kalihi, Hawaii Kai. Kailua, Mililani or where eva and Brought my dogs in you back yard, scare your animals, trample your plants and stay until I killed something ................Let me do that to you and then we can talk !

What is it that you don't understand???

I would imagine that some of you dont even like strangers PARK IN FRONT YOUR HOUSE !

Can you imagine strangers ruining every weekend JUST FOR SPORT

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Zelda I don't think you quite get it. Go bark up another tree. We are hunters here. Not those people you speak of. I have never been on your property. If there is any folks on this board who have been on your land and done those things then shame on them, they should be punished ACCORDING to the law. you are not being pono taking your grief out on all hunters.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:16 pm

Zelda,

It seems that you have been deeply affected by those who have wrongfully tresspassed onto your land...I AM SORRY FOR THIS!!!

That being said I feel that you have turned irrational in that you LABEL ALL HUNTERS as being the same as those who tresspass onto your land. Also you speak of hunters trampling indigenious and endangered plants who knows maybe BUT I would like you to know that I AM A HUNTER yet I care for and help protect many of our RARE AND ENDANGERED SPECIES some species that have LESS THAN 10 INDIVIDUALS LEFT ON THIS PLANET.....YET I AM A HUNTER!!! I have hunted on state,federal and private land yet have shown respect ALWAYS to the land owners and the land itself.......YET I AM A HUNTER!!! I also have hunted on all of the major hawaiian islands except Kahoolawe and I have met hunters or hunted with hunters from all of them and they also have shown respect always...YET THEY ARE HUNTERS!!!!

Another thing about all of this before I go off subject is this is about HENRY HAINA and the allegations against him. I as most everyone here agree's that if he were to do his job LEGALLY no one would have a problem. The problems start when he oversteps his boundary as a Law Enforcement official and begins to Taunt,Harass,Threaten,Mistreat,Disrespect property and Civil rights of these individuals. You say its fine with you id hunters hunt LEGALLY but not ILLEGALLY!!!

Yet how can you stand up for Mr. Haina when he has BROKEN THE LAW and ILLEGALLY done things to those who are now fighting back because they are fed up with the ABOVE THE LAW attitude not with the fact that he's DOING HIS JOB!!!

Thanks for your valuable time!!!!

Munsta Souza
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  KANUHA BROTHERS Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:26 pm

NICLY SAID KOA BOA!!!!!! KANUHA BROTHERS afro
KANUHA BROTHERS
KANUHA BROTHERS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  noneyobusiness Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:07 am

Oh my gosh dis is nuts all dis ova a game warden.

It is true that not all hunters are bad but all hunter know each other one way or another. And we all know dat the bads one brag on da stupid things they did. Landowners have it much harder cause livestock are in danger because everyone was after the game warden. Now dat everyone knows where his property is they don't bother the rancher but before dat the livestock was being attacked by hunting dogs. The rancher had choke hunters dat are friends dat saw the livestock after it was found killed with all ears and noses chewed off. Dah huntahs dat saw da animal, put out da word to not pass dis property cause da rancher was getting piss off.
at dat point tell mw how can the rancher talk to da huntahs? talking neva help, huntahs and da rancher was talking to huntahs coming out da mountain dat never help da ranchers even had problems with the hunter dat was mentioned by zelda!

Hunter need to help weed out the poachers and illegal hunter den everyone hunt happy.

Wassup Munsta Laughing

noneyobusiness
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:30 pm

HOWZIT!IF HUNTERS WEED OUT THE PROBLEM IT PROBLY STILL WON'T HELP.REGARDLESS OF WHAT US REAL HUNTERS DO THE BAD WILL ALWAYS FIND WAYS TO DO BAD.EVEN IF WE OUTCAST THAT PARTICULAR HUNTER THEY WILL STILL POACH OR DO ILLEGAL THINGS.I FOR ONE USED TO HUNT ON RANCH PROPERTY AND I SEEN FORHAND WHAT POACHERS AND THEIR DOGS CAN DO TO A RANCHER.NOT ONLY DOG KILLING THEIR LIVE STOCK BUT ALSO THE RANCHERS WAY OF LIFE.PUT IT THIS WAY!!!!!!WHAT IF YOU BREED A DOG,THE DOG GIVES BIRTH,YOU RAISE THE PUPS ANYWHERE FROM SIX TO EIGHT MONTHS THEN YOUR NEIGHBOR OR SOMEONE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD KILLS YOUR PUPS WITH OUT YOU KNOWING.HOW CAN YOU PROVE WHO DID THIS.WOULD'NT YOU BE MAD AND FUSTRATED.I KNOW WHERE THE RANCHERS ARE COMING FROM AND I DON'T DISAGREE WHITH THEM FIRST OF ALL,BUT TO SAY THAT ALL HUNTERS ARE BAD IS JUST PLAIN CRAZY.HUNTERS IF YOU KNOW YOUR DOG BOTHERS LIVESTOCK OR ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES PIGS YOU SHOULD'NT BE ANY WHERE NEAR THAT KINDS OF SITUATION PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR DOGS ACTIONS APPROACH THE RANCHER AND ADMIT YOUR WRONG DOINGS WHO KNOW'S MAYBE YOU COULD WORK SOMETHING OUT AND BECOME FRIENDS.IT'S JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE "NO THINK YOUR DOGS NO BOTHER-KNOW YOUR DOGS NO BOTHER"....TRY TO TALK STORY WITH THE RANCHER.I KNOW THAT WHERE I USED TO HUNT THE RANCHER WOULD PUT A COW IN A SEPERATE PADDOCK FOR ME TO TRAIN MY YOUNG DOGS WHEN I ASKED HIM TO.IT HAS TO WORK FOR BOTH IT CAN'T BE ONLY ONE SIDED.PUT IN THE TIME........JUST MY TEN CENTS..........ALOHA
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:11 am

moosehead wrote:HOWZIT!HOW CAN YOU PROVE WHO DID THIS.WOULD'NT YOU BE MAD AND FUSTRATED.I KNOW WHERE THE RANCHERS ARE COMING FROM AND I DON'T DISAGREE WHITH THEM FIRST OF ALL,BUT TO SAY THAT ALL HUNTERS ARE BAD IS JUST PLAIN CRAZY

Thanks for you .2

That's the problem.............when some one kills your livestock, you cant prove who did it, you have 100 guys say " eh not me "

Can you tell the difference between a Hunter and a ............
thief
poacher
rapist
murderer
serial killer
or someone who means you no harm

YOU CANT! It's impossible to know someones motives........ we live in a time in history when people kill and hurt one another for the thrill!

Here you have family's living out in the boonie's, in the middle of no where. The solitude is already makes you uneasy, try being alone or with small kids and then you add strangers with weapons on you property doing God knows what.......NO CAN

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  noneyobusiness Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:53 am

It is true that not all hunters are bad but all hunter know each other one way or another. by Noneyobusiness

I KNOW WHERE THE RANCHERS ARE COMING FROM AND I DON'T DISAGREE WHITH THEM FIRST OF ALL,BUT TO SAY THAT ALL HUNTERS ARE BAD IS JUST PLAIN CRAZY. by Moosehead

Moosehead,
Thanks fo understading but just to clear things up I didn't say all hunters are bad cause I have friends galore that are hunters and all of them have been great they have found who was responsible for killing that livestock that we had killed last year. We've never been people to interfere with hunter we have allowed hunter to hunt on our ranch property too they keep things calm and we don;t usually have the problems with the jack a$$e$ of the bunch. Thanks fo understanding and just keep spreading your word of :

HUNTERS IF YOU KNOW YOUR DOG BOTHERS LIVESTOCK OR ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES PIGS YOU SHOULD'NT BE ANY WHERE NEAR THAT KINDS OF SITUATION PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR DOGS ACTIONS APPROACH THE RANCHER AND ADMIT YOUR WRONG DOINGS WHO KNOW'S MAYBE YOU COULD WORK SOMETHING OUT AND BECOME FRIENDS.IT'S JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE "NO THINK YOUR DOGS NO BOTHER-KNOW YOUR DOGS NO BOTHER"....TRY TO TALK STORY WITH THE RANCHER. by Moosehead

Fighting and arguing don't get you no where.... Hell fighting for our livestock got me a threat on my life from a hunter but I don't hold that against every hunter....

noneyobusiness
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down