Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale

2 posters

Go down

Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale Empty Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale

Post  Misadventure Gear Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:49 am

Newt Livesay RTAK jungle knife and NRGS neck knife $275 Firm for both.

These knives were made by Master Knife Maker Newt Livesay. This is an original Model 163 RTAK, which is no longer made. Newt Livesay only made about 375 of this knife. Ontario Knife Co. makes a copy that is nowhere near as good as the original knife. 17 inches overall, with a 10” blade that is 3/16” thick. The blade is 1095 high carbon steel and has been treated to a hardness of 59 Rockwell. It has a matte parkerized finish and beautiful micarta handles. The sheath is made of kydex. I only took this knife out in the field twice and it has been a Safe Queen ever since, and is in very good condition.

Along with it is a NRGS neck knife also made by Newt Livesay. He still makes this model of knife, but with a slightly different grind. The 7 ¾” knife is 1/8’ thick, with a 3 ¼” blade. It is also 1095 steel, harded to 59 R and with a parkerized finish. The handle is paracord and the sheath is also kydex. This knife has never been used. Sorry, I am not interesting in selling the knives separately.

Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale IMG_3100

Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale IMG_3099

Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale IMG_3101
Misadventure Gear
Misadventure Gear
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.misadventuregear.com

Back to top Go down

Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale Empty 2 livesay knifes

Post  mterhegg Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Hi, I'm interested. Hope they're still available? I've send you an PM, I'm new around here, hope I contacted you OK.. Cheers, Michel

mterhegg
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale Empty Re: Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale

Post  Misadventure Gear Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Sold.....
Misadventure Gear
Misadventure Gear
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.misadventuregear.com

Back to top Go down

Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale Empty Re: Original Livesay RTAK and NRGS Knives for sale

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down