Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headlamp/head lights. What brand do you recommend?

3 posters

Go down

Headlamp/head lights.  What brand do you recommend? Empty Headlamp/head lights. What brand do you recommend?

Post  KVB Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 pm

We don't usually need flashlights that much, but when you have to walk dogs in a ways before you turn them loose, it help to have both hands free. What brand headlamps/headlights do you use and where can you buy them/how much? Also, how many LED's???

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Headlamp/head lights.  What brand do you recommend? Empty Re: Headlamp/head lights. What brand do you recommend?

Post  Misadventure Gear Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:36 am

I used to use the Princeton Tec. Great lite, but pricey. The last 2 years, I've been using a Coleman Max LED. I like it beause it is small, the batteries last a long time, and it has a red lite (won't spook game or ruin your night vision) as well as a choice of a white brighter spot or two not-as-bright floods.

Coleman Headlamp

I bought another one last year, and while it looked the same, it didn't have the red light. If you want the red lite, check out this one: coleman Multi-color headlamp
Misadventure Gear
Misadventure Gear
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.misadventuregear.com

Back to top Go down

Headlamp/head lights.  What brand do you recommend? Empty Re: Headlamp/head lights. What brand do you recommend?

Post  KVB Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:43 am

Mahalo for the reply, Misadventure Gear. And for the link too!!!

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  gotblika Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:07 am

gotblika
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  KVB Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:16 am

Thank you, gotblika!!! I checked out the links to the headlamps you recommended. So far, they all look awesome!!!! Smile

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down