Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. NE'LE GIRL YOU WILL BE MISSED

+3
lockaz
jjtonks
uka boaz
7 posters

Go down

R.I.P. NE'LE GIRL YOU WILL BE MISSED Empty R.I.P. NE'LE GIRL YOU WILL BE MISSED

Post  uka boaz Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:50 am

Wat's up huntaz i just wanted to know your guy's opinon's on wat i could've done to save my dog.
Reason why i'm asking this is becuz i had my dog tide up short to da pipe rack on my truck only
to find her hanging off the side of da truck for two hour's. So den i untide her wit panick off from the rope den i felt her body and it was still warm but
her eyes was sunk in and kinda stiff already. If i had done mouth to mouth would i have saved her.

Feel free to leave your comment's Mahalo.

uka boaz
uka boaz
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. NE'LE GIRL YOU WILL BE MISSED Empty Re: R.I.P. NE'LE GIRL YOU WILL BE MISSED

Post  jjtonks Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:39 pm

probly nothin you could have done. its just one of those things that happens and you have no control over. sorry to hear of your loss, try to make ur lead shorter so they cant get that close to the side next time. hope you can find another dgo to replace her.
jjtonks
jjtonks
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. NE'LE GIRL YOU WILL BE MISSED Empty dog was a slama

Post  lockaz Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:29 pm

she did it to me befor i sold her to u but i was driveing and she tryed to jump but sorry to hea about dat bra dat kind dogz hard for replace ..
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. NE'LE GIRL YOU WILL BE MISSED Empty Re: R.I.P. NE'LE GIRL YOU WILL BE MISSED

Post  ShannonChun Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Sorry for your lost, what i would do so that never happends again is run a dog cage.Aloha
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:57 pm

uka boaz wrote:Wat's up huntaz i just wanted to know your guy's opinon's on wat i could've done to save my dog.
Reason why i'm asking this is becuz i had my dog tide up short to da pipe rack on my truck only
to find her hanging off the side of da truck for two hour's. So den i untide her wit panick off from the rope den i felt her body and it was still warm but
her eyes was sunk in and kinda stiff already. If i had done mouth to mouth would i have saved her.

Feel free to leave your comment's Mahalo.

DOG RACKS NUFF SAIDWHAT A WAY TO LOSE A SOULJAH BESIDES AN IRON BOAR THAT IS ONE OF THE SHITTEST WAYS TO LOSE UM...SORRY FOR YOUR LOST..............................ALOHA TED
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  uka boaz Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:46 am

Mahalo my brada's for all your comment's and tip's.
uka boaz
uka boaz
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  poidogs Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:57 am

sorry to hear that brada. know how it can be.had some dogs do that to me but I always caught em in time to put them back inside.

dogs are pretty much like humans. the longer it goes without oxygen to the brain the less chance for survival. Cells in the brain will quickly die with a lack of o2. Usually a brain has a reserve of 2-3 minutes of o2 after black out before brain damage starts occurring. Since you found your dog after 2 hours, resuscitation would not be possible. theres nothing you could have done to resuscitate the dog.

poidogs
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:16 am

DOG CAGE or make a lead from pipe to pipe and put a latch in the center so the dog cant get to the side of the truck...only other thing i know is to train em to stay in the bed loose...that way if they do jump they dont hang....sorry bud bit there is nothing you could of done to bring that dog back to life
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down