Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost/Stolen Dog

5 posters

Go down

Lost/Stolen Dog Empty Lost/Stolen Dog

Post  kumu Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

On Sunday May 9, 2010 I had lost a brindle black/brown pitbull mix bitch with black cut collar up Wahiawa Heights. She has one erect ear and couple healing pokes from the last boar I caught on side of leg/chest and the other on side of neck. Someone said they seen the dog roughly half hour to one hour before I came back out the second time from calling for her around the area. Maybe the guy bullshitting me cause she usually will jump inside the truck. Anyway this is my old timer and she usaully comes back fairly quick. Anyone hears anything call me at 723-9789. Mahalos

kumu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Lost/Stolen Dog Empty Re: Lost/Stolen Dog

Post  moosehead Wed May 12, 2010 3:42 pm

kumu wrote:On Sunday May 9, 2010 I had lost a brindle black/brown pitbull mix bitch with black cut collar up Wahiawa Heights. She has one erect ear and couple healing pokes from the last boar I caught on side of leg/chest and the other on side of neck. Someone said they seen the dog roughly half hour to one hour before I came back out the second time from calling for her around the area. Maybe the guy bullshitting me cause she usually will jump inside the truck. Anyway this is my old timer and she usaully comes back fairly quick. Anyone hears anything call me at 723-9789. Mahalos
EH HOWZIT KUMU YOU FOUND YOUR DOG YET?THIS TED I'LL KEEP MY EYES AND EARS OPEN.WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU POST A PICTURE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT THE DOG LOOK LIKE...SEE YOU UP POAMOHO GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR DOG....
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAD CABANA Thu May 13, 2010 4:56 am

Picture of the dog is up www.haynhogdogs.com
CHAD CABANA
CHAD CABANA
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

http://www.haynhogdogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  huntahs incorperated Thu May 13, 2010 5:34 am

i hope u find um kumu. things are getting fishy up in east range and francis brown area. dogs gon missing. dog thief?? i dunnno. i still havent got mines back too
huntahs incorperated
huntahs incorperated
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kumu Thu May 13, 2010 6:37 am

Right on braddahs. Despite the disappearence of my old girl, I got her son back from the vet last night- one shot to the upper throat and another costly vet bill. He will be out for 6 weeks or longer depending on how it heals. Both dogs, like everyone of my dogs, are part of my chemistry and each one plays a different roll during the battle. But the real battle in this game is taking care of your animals, promoting the quest to pig hunt, learning and sharing ideas and philosophies, respecting one another, and keeping the fellowship of hunters together for future embellishments. This weekend if shes still up there I will sniff her out. Anyway, thank you for everyones interest and help in spreading the word regarding my dog. I encourage everyone to spread the word for all our dogs that are lost, not just mine. Remember, we are not in this alone, all of us hunters are in it together rather we like it or not. What better way to make something solid! Just like our pack of dogs!!!!

In the struggle together,

Kumu

kumu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Fri May 14, 2010 8:04 pm

GOOD LUCK MY HUNTA BRADA HOPE YOU FINDUM Cool

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar