Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost or stolen dog

3 posters

Go down

lost or stolen dog Empty lost or stolen dog

Post  mike Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 am

i lost or it got stolen a dog (pup) today thursday .19 .09 haleiwa side by the nursery right below the lady with the horses house i think her name is louise but she said my dog was following another hunters dog we heard the hunters calling for their dogs but they was gone when we got their to look for them they were below us. he is a pup only second hunt he is white hound looking kinda tall with a brown patch on his face neva have tracking collar only cut collar with my name and number said M.IBANEZ OR MIKE IBANEZ and the number is 699-6111 if any body has any info. please let me know i just want my dog back i honestly think the other hunters took'um i will give a $$ reward $$ to anyone who finds the dog. CALL ANYTIME 699-6111 mike thanks for any help.........mike

mike
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

lost or stolen dog Empty Re: lost or stolen dog

Post  wessider Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 am

check jacobs kennels.nah good luck finding your dog my bradda

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:39 pm

where u was hunting, i know alot of huntz that went hunt on 11/19/09 maybe i can ask around. if u get one picture of your dog maybe u can put in on the page so we know how your dog look. Alika flores

Last edited by alikaf on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  mike Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:23 am

right on braddas thanks for the help i was hunting haleiwa opaeula side right below the nursery i went back this morning 11.20.09 no sign of the dog (pup) i do not have a picture of the dog but i have a picture of a dog that looks just like him but smaller i will try to post it tonight thanks again aloha....mike

mike
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  mike Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:22 pm

still looking

mike
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down