Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOLEN DOG...

5 posters

Go down

STOLEN DOG... Empty STOLEN DOG...

Post  juspress Fri May 21, 2010 8:35 am

howzit everybody...jus puttin da word out dea dat my cuzn's dog was stolen 2day around 5pm from tamuras parking lot in waianae...we wasn't gone for more den 10-15 min!! its an all white airedale/bull terrier pup...with a cut on da nose...if anybody out dea get ANY info please get back to me on dis or hit up GLIMMER MAN...its his dog...much mahalos and KEEP UR ENEMIES CLOSE....BUT KEEP UR DOGS CLOSER!!!!
juspress
juspress
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

STOLEN DOG... Empty Stolen dog

Post  bigboarhunta4life Fri May 21, 2010 10:40 am

Aloha my braddah believe me I know how you feeling right now because I stay in the same boat as you. I had one of my dogs stolen from me in the mountain and the worst part was that it was my kids dog. It's a shame that some guys would go that low just for get dogs that catch pigs and then try turn around and call themselves true huntas. May the lord be with you in your search and help you bring your dog home. As for me my search still continues.

bigboarhunta4life
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

STOLEN DOG... Empty Re: STOLEN DOG...

Post  B.I.G. Boarz Fri May 21, 2010 2:33 pm

straight out of the truck thats f***en nutz....wow!!!!guys nowadays desperate for dogs.. they must have scrubs thats why.....anyway hope you guys find the dog and those idiots who took um....ALOHAZ...CRACKS...

B.I.G. Boarz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  juspress Fri May 21, 2010 5:06 pm

yah my braddah it was stolen rite out da back of da truck....had da racks on in da back and da pup was jus chillen inside...i dont kno y or how anybody cud do dat...but like u sedd must either b sum young punks or one hunta wit scrub dogs....o well i jus wanted for get da word out...if anybody kno anything hit me up...mahalos
juspress
juspress
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Vidinha Fri May 21, 2010 6:29 pm

All I have to say is.. "MEAN". Do you have a pic of the dog you could post so we all know what to look for?
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ALL-SMiLES Mon May 24, 2010 12:13 am

WOW MEEEN...gotta be sombody dat get scrubs, SO NOWW u kno wea for put one gun man lol...good luck finding ur dog
ALOHAZ...
ALL-SMiLES
ALL-SMiLES
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down