Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE:Choosing Reps

Go down

RE:Choosing Reps Empty RE:Choosing Reps

Post  bigboarhunta4life Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:21 am

Alohaz guyz I was reading some post about reps and I had one idea on how to set things up. I think the first thing we should do is set up a commitee board made up of one representive for each part of the island. Once we have chosen this commitee then we vote for the person who will head this commitee. The person who we vote to head this commitee will be responsible for voicing everyones opinoins to the main players at state meetings. The commitee members will be responsible for holding meetings at their respective part of the island and find out what the hunters opinions and concerns are. Once all concerns are heard all of the commitee members and the commitee head will have a meeting and decide what course of action they will take. By setting up a commitee and choosing a commitee head we will be much more organized. As always all commitee members and the commitee head will be chosen by way of vote and may or may not be re elected depending on his or her performance. By coming together and organizing ourselves this way we will be able to have a stronger voice politicaly. When members of the city council, state house of representatives, and the senate commitee see that hunters have come together as a majority and will no longer take a seat on the back burner they will not ignore us any more. Of course it will take many dedicated hours of talking and planning but the reward at the end may be well worth it because no one else will fight for us to keep our hunting privliges but us hunters. We all need to always keep in mind that there are many organizations out there trying everyday to strip us of our way of life by saying that hunting is cruel and inhumane, but by voicing our opinions to state legislators and educating the public that hunting puts food on our tables and sustains a healthy, and much more disease free ecosystem I feel that we may continue to pass on our hunting heritage to the next generation without fear that it will be gone for good. Aloha to all my true huntin braddahs out there.

bigboarhunta4life
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down