Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style...

+9
spoonmeet
REVOLUTION
CHAD CABANA
BRIAN AKINA
RUSTYBOAR.COM
Koa Boa
HYPA
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
volcano mustang
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... - Page 2 Empty TEAM COUNTRY DEEP!!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 am

Sup Kai'z thanks for another wonderful event! Even if we never get the toad Bubba and I was happy with the 6 hogs the dogs caught for us, see you soon and tell Jan and the Tavares family thanks again...Yahhh Youuu!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... - Page 2 Empty PAHUKOA'S YAHHH YOUUU!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:19 am

WAT'Z UP ERLAND!!!!! THANKS FOR THE HUNT BUB'Z AND I HAD A BLAST BROS TELL POP'S WE SAID THANKS AND NO BE HARD HEAD AND LISTEN...TELL YOUR WIFE THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH US AND JD AND STACEY TOO, SEE YOU FOLKS SOON!! THAT'S HOW COUNTRY BOY'Z ROLL!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... - Page 2 Empty MAHALO NUI LOA TO DA PAHUKOA OHANA!!!!!

Post  Koa Boa Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 am

Bradda Kai, What a great tournament and like Bradda Chris said although we didnt place to me it doesnt matter. Because the friendships we made far outweigh the glory of winning a tournament. Mahalo Nui to You,Jan and da ohana for making an event that brings people together not for the glory but for the love of the sport, Give them my Aloha for opening up thier home and hearts to us. What youre doing to help the hungry is AWESOME and Big Props to you for making it happen. Watching da young boy's skin and debone was great to see that they have been taught well, right on keep it going and if you do decide to hold one on Oahu you know how to find me. Was also great to meet others from Maui who are on this forum like Bradda Mahoe its always good when you can meet someone face to face that youve met on here.

Bradda JD,Stacy and Ohana, Mahalo Much for opening your home and hearts to us I enjoyed every minute of it. Mahalo also for taking HYPA and I up Mauka to meet up with the boys when HYPA's phone went on da blink and we missed our connection. Glad to have met you and honored to have you as a friend Mahalo Nui for everything.

Bradda Erland,Chanel and Ohana, What can I say! From start to finish you guys made my trip one of the best EVA! I had a blast, Chanel Thank You So Much for taking care of us during our stay with you and Erland, Cooking,Cleaning and washing our clothes after da hunts and da butterrolls we couldnt ask for more...AURYTE! Bradda Erland, Cuz you one solid bradda I totally enjoyed hunting with you and jus hangin out callin for dog and small kine jam session afta HYPA left Very Happy If there is anything I can do for you or your Ohana never hesitate to ask. Mahalo Again for opening your home and hearts to us and creating a home away from home for us. I cant thank you guys enough, Tell Pops hang in there and stay strong and no be hard head like Bradda Sheldz said. Hope to hook up again sometime in the near future and as always continue...MAKIN' MEMORIES!!!

And last but not least although he's no longer with us I would like to thank Bradda Eric for creating this forum. Here is where I met Bradda Chris (HYPA). Bradda Chris is how I met Bradda Sheldz (BLOODBROS) and Bradda Sheldz is how I met Bradda Erland (PAHUKOA) and Bradda Kai (VOLCANO MUSTANG). And many more others, mahalo Bradda Eric for still bringing Hunta's together even afta youre gone...ALOHA!

Much Love and Aloha,

Bradda Muns

Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... - Page 2 Empty This is what Hunting means to me!! Bringing people together!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Sorry guys for getting caught up in that race! Although I was not the one swearing I should've handled it differently. My bad!!!!
Koa Boa wrote:Bradda Kai, What a great tournament and like Bradda Chris said although we didnt place to me it doesnt matter. Because the friendships we made far outweigh the glory of winning a tournament. Mahalo Nui to You,Jan and da ohana for making an event that brings people together not for the glory but for the love of the sport, Give them my Aloha for opening up thier home and hearts to us. What youre doing to help the hungry is AWESOME and Big Props to you for making it happen. Watching da young boy's skin and debone was great to see that they have been taught well, right on keep it going and if you do decide to hold one on Oahu you know how to find me. Was also great to meet others from Maui who are on this forum like Bradda Mahoe its always good when you can meet someone face to face that youve met on here.

Bradda JD,Stacy and Ohana, Mahalo Much for opening your home and hearts to us I enjoyed every minute of it. Mahalo also for taking HYPA and I up Mauka to meet up with the boys when HYPA's phone went on da blink and we missed our connection. Glad to have met you and honored to have you as a friend Mahalo Nui for everything.

Bradda Erland,Chanel and Ohana, What can I say! From start to finish you guys made my trip one of the best EVA! I had a blast, Chanel Thank You So Much for taking care of us during our stay with you and Erland, Cooking,Cleaning and washing our clothes after da hunts and da butterrolls we couldnt ask for more...AURYTE! Bradda Erland, Cuz you one solid bradda I totally enjoyed hunting with you and jus hangin out callin for dog and small kine jam session afta HYPA left Very Happy If there is anything I can do for you or your Ohana never hesitate to ask. Mahalo Again for opening your home and hearts to us and creating a home away from home for us. I cant thank you guys enough, Tell Pops hang in there and stay strong and no be hard head like Bradda Sheldz said. Hope to hook up again sometime in the near future and as always continue...MAKIN' MEMORIES!!!

And last but not least although he's no longer with us I would like to thank Bradda Eric for creating this forum. Here is where I met Bradda Chris (HYPA). Bradda Chris is how I met Bradda Sheldz (BLOODBROS) and Bradda Sheldz is how I met Bradda Erland (PAHUKOA) and Bradda Kai (VOLCANO MUSTANG). And many more others, mahalo Bradda Eric for still bringing Hunta's together even afta youre gone...ALOHA!

Much Love and Aloha,

Bradda Muns

BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... - Page 2 Empty Did the best you could..

Post  always packin neva ackin Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Hey Bro I think you handled it as best as you could've of with what was being said, and by Hypa's and Muns postings looks like you doing well bringing hunters together, Aloha

always packin neva ackin
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... - Page 2 Empty Re: mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style...

Post  Koa Boa Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 am

BROS DON'T SWEAT IT! You 1 Solid bradda bringin Huntaz togeda u was da reason for me goin Maui NUFF SED! And I hope that da braddas and their Ohanas you introduced us too feel da same about me.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... - Page 2 Empty Re: mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style...

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 am

Right on Muns and packin! I'm sure they feel the same Muns I just wanted to share good times with good friends!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2