Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oahu Pighunting Club --- Game Warden

2 posters

Go down

Oahu Pighunting Club --- Game Warden Empty Oahu Pighunting Club --- Game Warden

Post  ollie Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:20 am

For those of you who will be coming to the meeting Nov 6, And had a run in with Haina can you bring a written statement of the problem. Infact if you was treating bad by any warden I'd like to know. I'm putting things together to get the press involve if we can't get results from DLNR. Only by working together we can get result. I know one thing is that this guy is not going to stop and so far everyone is covering his back and protecting him. As far as DLNR is concern they would like to keep ALL and I REPEAT, ALL OF US OUT OF THE MOUNTAIN AND THE OCEAN. So help me protect what we love to do. Make sure statements is not BS. Anyway the meeting is Nov.6, Kalihi Rec Center behind the Police Station, at 7:30PM. Also for those of you who are interested the Director of DLNR, Governors Rep and Politicians, will be at the Northshore neighborhood board meeting Tues, Nov 26, 7PM at Alii Beach Park. That meeting will be devoted on problems with DLNR . Come out and make your concerns public and it will be shown on OLEO. Anyway if you have any question call me.

ollie
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Oahu Pighunting Club --- Game Warden Empty Re: Oahu Pighunting Club --- Game Warden

Post  moosehead Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:42 pm

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE PIG HUNTERS MEETING TONITE 730 PM KALIHI REC CENTER BY THE POLICE STATION.I''LL BE THERE WILL UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! [b]
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Oahu Pighunting Club --- Game Warden Empty newspaper article followup from meeting

Post  ollie Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:31 pm

You can see an article about the meeting in the Advertiser at the below link. You can add comments to the Advertiser news story if you join their forum (it's free).

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/20081109/NEWS01/811090339/1001

Let Thielen and the Gov know this guys needs to go.

ollie
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Oahu Pighunting Club --- Game Warden Empty Re: Oahu Pighunting Club --- Game Warden

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down