Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

running bulls for sale

Go down

running bulls for sale Empty running bulls for sale

Post  hog428 Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:46 pm

I would like to sell three together two finish dogs and one top prospect the two finish dogs are 9 and 6 years old have hammered hogs all there life the young dog is just made one year this pack will get the job done I have caught many hogs with the two older dogs I used them to eradicate hogs from under houses golf courses and the mountain makes no difference to them they love hogs very low maintenance an exalent pack for a solo hunter they are short range jump dogs if they do not pin on the jump they will return they catch 90% of the time they are the red and whites in my vids
450.00 for all
youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-TGHAxIIrE[/youtube]

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

running bulls for sale Empty Re: running bulls for sale

Post  hog428 Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm

The dogs have never seen cow but they love goat they are very good rock dogs they have caught many goat's in the high rocks They hunt the same way you would hunt with a bow or riffle you take them to the zone they will take you to the action very different kind of hunting than most you will not be abel to show up to hunt and release them and wait they will not hunt for you they know you carry the knife it's a team effort no ropes never they have never had a rope around there neck[ theft protection ]very easy to handle all voice command they have hunted in housing complexes condos they hunt as a tight unit hunter included If your looking for dogs to eradicate with they will do well they have garbed many hogs under condos houses lock on and walk them out they are very good at it

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down