Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNNING BULLS FOR SALE utube on this post

3 posters

Go down

RUNNING BULLS FOR SALE                    utube on this post Empty RUNNING BULLS FOR SALE utube on this post

Post  hog428 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:47 pm

I have one male 2 years this dogs is one of the best dogs I have handled he will find and stop anything I have dvd of him doing what he does he will need back up or he will die I also have pups last year I sold dogs in texas and have the emails they have sent to me on the dogs if you would like to read them let me know and I will foreword them to you
they are running bulls over 15 years of breeding if you are wondering why I selling this dog thats what I do I love to train dogs if I can make a dog that is your ACE Im happy [img][/img] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stXavbhcFxE

Last edited by hog428 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:44 am; edited 5 times in total

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

RUNNING BULLS FOR SALE                    utube on this post Empty photos

Post  hog428 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:23 pm

email me and I will send photos xcel428@yahoo.com
2 year old male 900.00
puppy 300.00
dvd of 2 year old

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

RUNNING BULLS FOR SALE                    utube on this post Empty Re: RUNNING BULLS FOR SALE utube on this post

Post  hog428 Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 am

mike I lost your info if you get this email me if not see ya at the airport bring rain gear!!!!!!!

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

RUNNING BULLS FOR SALE                    utube on this post Empty Re: RUNNING BULLS FOR SALE utube on this post

Post  jushunt Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:50 am

brada mans dogs get action.. got one myself unreal dogs.. also had the chance to hunt with his pack dogs work!!
jushunt
jushunt
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Yup, the dogs is solid boar huntaz! I hunted with him and the dogs hunt like he said. We had catch one nice boar and the boar neva had chance, only had a few pups and a couple of older dogs.

hog428 call me up i gotta come hunt with you again, the hunt was mean.

or maybe i call you later.
Timmy 652-9808
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:21 am

hey kauai boy what's up!! should have been there today big rain he never seen us coming off the cliff were you was to the river below bun barring comming home how's the hunt? Ill call you monday
good hunting

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

RUNNING BULLS FOR SALE                    utube on this post Empty male sold

Post  hog428 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:14 am

male sold big island two puppies left both male born june first
thank you for all the emails

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

RUNNING BULLS FOR SALE                    utube on this post Empty ALL DOGS SOLD

Post  hog428 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:33 pm

All dogs sold !!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down