Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th Annual Haynhogdogs Tournament- In memory of Eric Sawchuk

Go down

4th Annual Haynhogdogs Tournament- In memory of Eric Sawchuk Empty 4th Annual Haynhogdogs Tournament- In memory of Eric Sawchuk

Post  AK Andy Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Aloha, I just wanted everyone to know what I heard a couple days ago that The 4th Annual HaynHogDogs Tournament will be held March 28th in memory of Eric Sawchuk (go to Haynhogdogs website for entry form and info). Chad said that Eric used to be a judge at their previous tournaments. To top it off a portion of the proceeds will go to help out Eric's wife and kids. I am sure that Eric would have been honored to have the hog hunting tournament held in his memory. I also thought I'd mention again to anyone who can help out by sending anything you can to "The Fund For Eric Sawchuk's Children" that Ralph set up at the Bank of Hawaii. Eric set up this website and forum that we all are using and he has brought a lot of us together through his love of hunting and our mutual interests in the sport. He has done a great service to the Hawaiin hunting community at his own expense and if we can give a little back to him for his ohana I know he would have appreciated it. Mahalo Nui if you can help on that.
Cheers,
AK Andy
AK Andy
AK Andy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down