Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article: Mystery deer growth pitting hunters against Hawaii

+10
Koa Boa
CAVE CANEM
shrek
muggs
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
JYD
koa96727
SaltyMuffinMaker
hunters6262
Nic Barca
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Article: Mystery deer growth pitting hunters against Hawaii - Page 3 Empty Your a punk period

Post  hunters6262 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 am

Who the f**** ck u to talk s*** it . Shut your mouth about someone you don't know .
JOE GRIFFITHS 808-6870966

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Article: Mystery deer growth pitting hunters against Hawaii - Page 3 Empty Re: Article: Mystery deer growth pitting hunters against Hawaii

Post  muggs Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:30 pm

I do know Rocha & he helped f**k up an island for personal reasons but I expect nothing less from him.

muggs
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Article: Mystery deer growth pitting hunters against Hawaii - Page 3 Empty Sell out

Post  hunters6262 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Braddah the way u talk u a sell out n i call bs u think you know uncle Danny . If you know him contact him this weekend n come his house you me and him talk story and i like see you tell him to his face your bs .

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Article: Mystery deer growth pitting hunters against Hawaii - Page 3 Empty Re: Article: Mystery deer growth pitting hunters against Hawaii

Post  muggs Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:13 pm

I really don't give a damn what you think! If you think that Rocha did something good then you got your head up your a** too. Why does the rest of the public have to pay to fix the problem that a few idiots caused?

muggs
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Article: Mystery deer growth pitting hunters against Hawaii - Page 3 Empty Your a clown

Post  hunters6262 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Pal learn your history ! U no more balls to come out behind your fake name on here to talk shit about a man that has more honor and love for Hawaii then a clown like you . You just like all the other sell outs in Hawaii ! I put my name n number on here n called u out to be a man to tell Danny to his face about him being a idiot for helping the future of Hawaii kids, but the clown u are n no balls u talk shit like a queer . Instead of shutting your mouth n know the truth you choose to be a punk and had to run your dick lickers n talk shit like a fag . No matter what you say from here out u a queer punk period

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  muggs Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:15 am

Wat's the matter boy? You're losing it! I speak the the truth as I see it & you see it a different way. If you can't handle that then you is f**ked up!

muggs
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Article: Mystery deer growth pitting hunters against Hawaii - Page 3 Empty Boy

Post  hunters6262 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:36 am

U are punk and everybody knows it boy

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  muggs Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 am

Embarassed

Down to name calling. Fricken Lame

Bottom line is he plead to the charges and is officaly a crook

Aloha

muggs
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Article: Mystery deer growth pitting hunters against Hawaii - Page 3 Empty Queer

Post  hunters6262 Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 am

You still a punk n u wear it well with no balls bottom line . U posting from Lani and a sell out queer either way you hiding like a pussy . What u hiding from come out n be a man ? Everybody reading this site knows from now on every time you open your pussy mouth you a queer . A queer talks sh**t and hides like u doing on a computer and puts a man down like uncle Danny , you have no class to kick him when he down and have no balls to say it to his face , straight coward move . Whoever this queer muggs is he is a queer, understand muggs you a punk and always will be .

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3