Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TIME IS NOW VOTE!!~ ~OLLIE LUNASCO 45th District Oahu~~

4 posters

Go down

THE TIME IS NOW VOTE!!~ ~OLLIE LUNASCO 45th District Oahu~~ Empty THE TIME IS NOW VOTE!!~ ~OLLIE LUNASCO 45th District Oahu~~

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:15 pm

If you live or have family that lives in the 45th District of Oahu please put your support behind Uncle Ollie Lunasco. Here are some of the things he has done in the past and bring's to the table.

Ollie Lunasco a candidate in our newly form 45th House District on Oahu and was born and raised in Waialua, Oahu. His father was a second generation plantation worker and his mom a homemaker. Upon graduating from Waialua High School he enlisted in the Army and was station with the 101st Airborne Division. He was honorably discharged in 1965 and worked as a truck driver untill he was elected to the State House of Representatives in 1969. While in the Legislature he served as Ass'nt Majority Leader,Governor's Com on prison reform, Co-Chair on the Pacific Conference of Legislatures, Chairman of Welfare comm, CHairman of Labor comm, Cairman of Education comm, ( 4 years ). He also served as a member on Finance comm, Tourism Comm, Higher Education, Health comm, Public utilities comm , Ag comm, Water Land use and Developement comm,( This comm handles all our Hunting issues). He serve on that comm for 10 years.

We need to elect officials who stand's behind and supports our way's of living. You can make a difference by voting and electing officials who do. The time is now make a difference and PLEASE vote Ollie Lunasco 45th District House. For those of you who uses and hunt's in Poamoho and do not live in this District and have family who do PLEASE urge them to Vote and throw their support behind of him. If you're asking why? Uncle Ollie had a big part in having this area opened up for us to hunt in after it was SHUT DOWN for years and never ever took the credit for this. Uncle Ollie from the bottom of my heart Much, Much MAHALO'S for everything you've done for our hunting community in the past!!!

Sheldon,

Last edited by BUBBA'S HUNTING SUPPLY on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:38 am; edited 6 times in total
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

THE TIME IS NOW VOTE!!~ ~OLLIE LUNASCO 45th District Oahu~~ Empty Re: THE TIME IS NOW VOTE!!~ ~OLLIE LUNASCO 45th District Oahu~~

Post  moosehead Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 pm

BUBBA'S HUNTING SUPPLY wrote:If you live or have family that lives in the 45th District of Oahu please put your support behind Uncle Ollie Lunasco. Here are some of the things he has done in the past and bring's to the table.

Ollie Lunasco a candidate in our newly form 45th House District on Oahu and was born and raised in Waialua, Oahu. His father was a second generation plantation worker and his mom a homemaker. Upon graduating from Waialua High School he enlisted in the Army and was station with the 101st Airborne Division. He was honorably discharged in 1965 and worked as a truck driver untill he was elected to the State House of Representatives in 1969. While in the Legislature he served as Ass'nt Majority Leader,Governor's Com on prison reform, Co-Chair on the Pacific Conference of Legislatures, Chairman of Welfare comm, CHairman of Labor comm, Cairman of Education comm, ( 4 years ). He also served as a member on Finance comm, Tourism Comm, Higher Education, Health comm, Public utilities comm , Ag comm, Water Land use and Developement comm,( This comm handles all our Hunting issues). He serve on that comm for 10 years.

We need to elect officials who stand's behind and supports our way's of living. You can make a difference by voting and electing officials who who do. The time is now make a difference and PLEASE vote Ollie Lunasco 45th District House. For those of you who uses and hunt's in Poamoho and do not live in this District and have family who do PLEASE urge them to Vote and throw their support behind of him. If you're asking why? Uncle Ollie had a big part in having this area opened up for us to hunt in after it was SHUT DOWN for years and never ever took the credit for this. Uncle Ollie from the bottom of my heart Much, Much MAHALO'S for everything you've done for our hunting community in the past!!!

Sheldon Alvarado,

THANK YOU SHELDON WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!Also to let you folks know my dad is an avid sportsman like you and I.He will make a difference for our hunting community that I garantee!!!!!!!!!!Ted Lunasco
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

THE TIME IS NOW VOTE!!~ ~OLLIE LUNASCO 45th District Oahu~~ Empty Re: THE TIME IS NOW VOTE!!~ ~OLLIE LUNASCO 45th District Oahu~~

Post  KVB Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Right on, Sheldz and braddah Ted. I urge folks to support Ollie, too. He made a big difference taking a big stand against the abuse that a certain game warden was dishing out, pulling guns on teenagers, making kids lay face down in the mud and basically using his authority as a game warden to bully people around. Yes, we need good leaders, not politicians. Ollie held the O'ahu Pig Hunters Association together at time when it seemed to lose its vim and vigor. From what I know, he's helped to get countless amounts of hunting dogs returned to their rightful owners time after time after time. To me, that's worth remembering.

We still got a lot of young hunters coming up, and they'll probably be another generation behind them as well. We've seen on this forum lately that as hunters, we are facing some pretty serious challenges in regards to access to hunting areas and the protections of rights provided under the law are being challenged and there is evidence that those laws are being violated, so we need to have our voices heard. I urge everyone who is in the newly formed 45th District to vote for Ollie Lunasco. When you want action instead of just the same business as usual bullshit, Ollie Lunasco is the man.

benny

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Hey guy's!! I truly believe in Ollie and everything that he stand's for and I had lived in his District you can bet the house I would vote for him!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

THE TIME IS NOW VOTE!!~ ~OLLIE LUNASCO 45th District Oahu~~ Empty Right on Sheldon

Post  hunters6262 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:24 am

Yes we need people like Braddah Ollie big time . Here on the big island we getting people running for office that also support our lifestyle n cultural . Dominic Yagong is running for mayor and Brenda ford running for county council and Ikeda also spoke with me as we where getting hunting bills passed at the county council level and told me joe I am also a hunter n would help if I got in at the legislator level . Also James Weatherford and john Carrol . These are big island candidates so far that are supporting the hunters .

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

THE TIME IS NOW VOTE!!~ ~OLLIE LUNASCO 45th District Oahu~~ Empty ****YOUR VOTE COUNT'S****

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:53 am

hunters6262 wrote:Yes we need people like Braddah Ollie big time . Here on the big island we getting people running for office that also support our lifestyle n cultural . Dominic Yagong is running for mayor and Brenda ford running for county council and Ikeda also spoke with me as we where getting hunting bills passed at the county council level and told me joe I am also a hunter n would help if I got in at the legislator level . Also James Weatherford and john Carrol . These are big island candidates so far that are supporting the hunters .

These are the name's of the people we as a hunting community have to back and get into office so they can protect our children's future! Your vote makes a difference if for one second you say that one vote doesn't matter just think of the thousand's of hunter's saying the same thing "one vote no matter" Because it does!! MAKE A DIFFERENCE VOTE!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:05 am

Let your voices be heard!!! Register to VOTE and exercise your rights this coming election....Enough with the Politician's whom our word's fall upon Deaf ear's!!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down