Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAKING AGAIN

3 posters

Go down

TAKING AGAIN Empty TAKING AGAIN

Post  maukadogs Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 am

ITS TIME TO STAND UP MY BRADDAS!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST FOUND OUT THE FENCING IS HAPPENIG AGAIN ON THE WAIANAE',MAKAHA CROSS OVER . YEARS OF HISTORY AND HUNTING GETTING TAKING AWAY FOR A FEW MIZLY PLANTS .THE FENCE WILL START AT THE EXISTING FENCE THAT IS IN MAKAHA OPPOSITE OF THE MANGO TREE RIDGE OR WHAT SOME PEOPLE CALL CRYBABY. GOING GO ALL THE WAY UP PAST 3POLES TO THE SHORT GRASS AREA AND BACK IN MAKAHA TO THE OLD FENCE. SO GETTING STRAIT TO THE POINT THE WHOLE SKYLINE WILL BE BLOCK OFF FENCE!!FENCE!!!FENCE ON THE WHOLE RIDGE NOW THINK ABOUT THAT ONE. HOWZ THIS ONE ITS IN MOTION AND STARTING UP THIS WEEK!!!!!!!! again pulling a sneaky one under all of our noses!!!!!!!!!!!!! confused confused confused

maukadogs
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

TAKING AGAIN Empty ?

Post  hunters6262 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 am

Is it state or federal land ? We have a statewide hunting law suit that we are trying to get donations to get it into court to stop this bs BUT WHERE'S THE HUNTERS SUPPORTING ? We get them beat and they know it but court cost money . Joe

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

TAKING AGAIN Empty Re: TAKING AGAIN

Post  Koa Boa Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Walking da line today will see what's up. Haven't been on in longtime

Joe this is BWS owned land I call u wen I Pau work today.

Aloha
Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

TAKING AGAIN Empty Re: TAKING AGAIN

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down