Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hog hunting swap.

4 posters

Go down

hog hunting swap. Empty hog hunting swap.

Post  bear hunter Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 am

hey guys,
i would like to trade or pay someone to take me and my son along on a hog hunt with dogs when i am in hawaii in feb. i used to hog hunt in california and s. carolina with my own dogs so i know what it is all about. i now live in alaska and still have my dogs but i run black bear up here and mt lion in nevada, i was a profesional guide there for 15 years. i would be willing to trade someone a black bear hunt with dogs or over bait, or a caribou hunt here in alaska. or a mt lion hunt in nevada for someone to let me and my son tag along for a couple days on a hog hunt. let me know if any of you are interested. thanks,
ryan i can send pics of the black bear or mt lions if anyone is interested.

bear hunter
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

hog hunting swap. Empty Re: hog hunting swap.

Post  steady n' ready Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 am

may i ask what island in hawaii are you visiting? if you coming to the big island let me know
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane H Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 pm

bear hunter wrote:hey guys,
i would like to trade or pay someone to take me and my son along on a hog hunt with dogs when i am in hawaii in feb. i used to hog hunt in california and s. carolina with my own dogs so i know what it is all about. i now live in alaska and still have my dogs but i run black bear up here and mt lion in nevada, i was a profesional guide there for 15 years. i would be willing to trade someone a black bear hunt with dogs or over bait, or a caribou hunt here in alaska. or a mt lion hunt in nevada for someone to let me and my son tag along for a couple days on a hog hunt. let me know if any of you are interested. thanks,
ryan i can send pics of the black bear or mt lions if anyone is interested.

Aloha bear hunter/Ryan i just sent you a P.M.

Shane H
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Bear Hunter,
I have friends on different Islands and would be happy to hook you up some hunts here in Hawaii.. Let me know.
Braddah Shane coming through again!!!!.
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down