Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW DO YOU HUNT YOUR DOGS

2 posters

Go down

HOW DO YOU HUNT YOUR DOGS Empty HOW DO YOU HUNT YOUR DOGS

Post  hog428 Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 pm

i grew up hunting in Oregon I used hounds walker hound were the most used I had a few plots and the best were to me the farmer red bones this hound has grit will grab when I came to hawaii and found hogs there are none were I come from when I saw the action in hunting this bad boy it seamed to me i need to build a dog that could hunt all day and could stop and fight the boar in his house on his ground so I built a dog that could run and fight when I hunt its more like still hunt I know when the dogs are about to hit him the dogs hunt very close we hunt by the wind and the weather and the mark on the ground most times we try to come in on top of him its a little like a chess game he moves I move try to move him to a place where he has no way around me the only bark I get is when they grab

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU HUNT YOUR DOGS Empty Re: HOW DO YOU HUNT YOUR DOGS

Post  HYPA Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 am

roger that i live by my redbone mixes!!! Very Happy best breed i ever put into my pack gave them power,stamina and red bones are one of the few hounds that dont have a tendacy to open up on track
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down