Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody heard of one upcoming tournament?

3 posters

Go down

anybody heard of one upcoming tournament? Empty anybody heard of one upcoming tournament?

Post  hog killahz inc. Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:14 am

anybody hear anything about one tournament coming up in september? cause i know chris said that he going hold his one in november.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

anybody heard of one upcoming tournament? Empty Re: anybody heard of one upcoming tournament?

Post  UpFront Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 am

There is a Bowhunting tourney at the end of the month, but eh... not my thing.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

anybody heard of one upcoming tournament? Empty Re: anybody heard of one upcoming tournament?

Post  huntaz only Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:35 am

first of all I would like to thank each and every one of you that has help and participate in all tournaments, the last tournament was awsome and it was nice to see everyone keep it on the open up,these type of tournaments makes it fun, glad to see most hunters was not caught up in the monie. If any one wants to step up and run a tournament in the future ,I will be glad to help you out, just a suggestion , maybe a tornament were once again monie goes back to the hunters and the other half is donated to child in need or charity, to show compassion from the hunter, another tournament were monie goes all back to the hunter like the hanapa but keep in mind thats were cheating comes in , another idea maybe a cheap tournament were its about braggging rights, any way thanks to all the families out there for your help, just call if you want to run a tourny. Brad rendeer rendeer hooks on the head Laughing
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down