Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting Etiquette????

Go down

Hunting Etiquette????   Empty Hunting Etiquette????

Post  mtn2c Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Hunting etiquette? Does anyone know what it means anymore? Do hunting areas need better practices for safety and quality of the hunt? How close do you park to another hunter? How close to other hunters’ park to you? Do you check further down the road to see if anyone is beyond you (if there are signs of tire tracks or you’re late to the area), the area is only so big? Getting tired of the “ainokea” attitude out in the field……. “Charge um” even when others are in the area first and know it,,, throw one stalk with the wind (especially if someone is on the downwind side),,, dropping in on others stalks or hunting areas (find your own place I did my homework and paid my dues (no follow me around) and, why you think I get up early to get to the spot?? No come late and crowd my space). By the way, there are “rules” to hunting “fair chase” and etiquette issues…………. Do a google search. If you haven’t learned the proper mannerism to behave in the field from the “old timers” I think it’s time to do some searching. And, those who have hunting experience take beginners out and show them the proper way.

mtn2c
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down