Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of telemetry system do you run? whats your range?

+3
Koa Boa
NEVERslackin'ALWAYZpackin
lockaz
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What kind of telemetry system do you run? whats your range? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of telemetry system do you run? whats your range?

Post  lockaz Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:11 am

i was just messing with u brada koa
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

What kind of telemetry system do you run? whats your range? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of telemetry system do you run? whats your range?

Post  Koa Boa Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Bradda Les sent u one pm Alohaz
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 am

koa96727 wrote:So whth da tinyloc u can use ne type of collar

Nope
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 am

kona nut cutter wrote:hows the "tracker systems" range?.?. can u run any collar with any system?

Not sure what "Tracker Systems" youre asking about? Nope!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:46 am

jjtonks wrote:sorry i havent been on here in a few days, to answer the question about the tiny loc, my buddy from idaho has the system and i am ging off of what he has told me about it. i was looking at getting the system and i never did because he told me his is not good for long range and not good for the mountains and dense cover. he uses it for it for his bear dogs and he said it just dont keep up. if i am wrong i am sorry i was just relaying the word of a good friend. dont mean to offend anyone, juust giving my piece of knowlage.

No worries my bradda no offense to no one just thought you had personal experience of using it here. I have friends who use it for bear and cat as well and like any system you will find those who like and dislike any system. And sometimes it comes down to the individuals using the system also. It wont "Keep Up" with the garmin because unlike the garmin it needs time to acquire. The antennas are also sensitive so just like anything it takes time to learn the system and work out all the quirks.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 am

HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z` wrote:bradah muns how do track a garmin collar in radio mode?

Sup Koa, They operate off of the same MURS Band frequency although in my experience the garmins give off more of a scratchy signal kinda similar to when you tracking one dog with telemetry and you have another dogs collar bleeding over the channel you tracking instead of a solid pulse/beep idk if that makes sense but anyone who has used telemetry regularly knows what im talking about.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:11 pm

yah i see where do you find the frequency for the Garmin to track it in radio mode?
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 am

HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z` wrote:yah i see where do you find the frequency for the Garmin to track it in radio mode?

Garmin Comm. Settings ID Numbers and their freq. range

0-9 151.820 Mhz
10-19 151.880 Mhz
20-29 151.940 Mhz
30-39 154.570 Mhz
40-49 154.600 Mhz

ALOHAZ,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2