Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog care

+10
BigBoarKVH
NEVERslackin'ALWAYZpackin
Hawaiian420
Babooze
CAVE CANEM
hogheaven
hayn/auzzi
Murdah ink
Koa Boa
RustyKnife
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dog care - Page 2 Empty Re: Dog care

Post  RustyKnife Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:18 pm

**BRADDAH TOMZ** wrote:I SEEN ALOT HAPPEN TO MY PUA'A POUNDAHZ OVA DA. YEARS!!!!
BUT WEN I MEET DOC AN KNEW HIM 1ST. HAND HE SHOWED ME SOME GOOD STUFF AN SAVED MY PUA'A POUNDAHZ JUS LAST WEEK FROM 1 GUT SHOT...THIS GUY IS SHARP AN KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING AS DOES ANYBODY SEEN IT 1ST HAND!!!!!HE THOUGHT ME ALOT MOA DEN I KNEW ...AN I THOUGHT I KNEW ALOT FROM CHICKEN FIGHTING AND HUNTING ...FROM SEWING BIRDS TO STITCHING N STAPLEING DOGS.....BIG "SHAKA" BRADDAH DOC ...
**HUNTAZ UNITED & NOT DIVIDED**BRADDAH TOMZ

Thanks for 'da kine' words braddah tomz! Braddah Munz, lmk what the word is so i can get da supplies needed for da class. Hope all whos interested comes out!
RustyKnife
RustyKnife
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog care - Page 2 Empty IM IN...

Post  HOG H8R Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:31 pm

WASSUP GUYS. I BE THERE TOO. I JUST GAVE MY DOG 38 STITCHES LAST WEEK. I KNOW ALOT OF THIS ALSO BUT I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING. I COULD USE SOME ADDITIONAL INFO AS WELL SO IM GAME. KEEP EVERYTHING UP TO DATE AND LET THE SERIOUS ONES LEARN. ALOHA!

BRADDAH OLA!
HOG H8R
HOG H8R
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Rajah my Braddaz sounds like a plan. Da wheels is turning and got some good ideas.

Mahalo for da replies and da interest.

I will start another topic to gauge interest in what Huntaz would like to learn.

Mahalo my Braddaz,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  branz95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:51 am

I'm game.

branz95
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 am

Rajah Bradda Branz, Mahalo for da interest!

Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 am

Howzit my braddaz I was gonna start another thread but figure I keep it all in one.

Anyway I wanted to ask you huntaz out there what would you like to learn? What are comfortable dealing with and what youre not comfortable dealing with?

We would like an idea of what the hunters would like more knowledge about. That way we can gauge materials,supplies etc so we can make this flow as smoothly as possible. For example if most say they are comfortable with suturing/stapling then we most likely just do a quick refresher to make sure we all on da same page etc. If theres alot of interest in learning veinous clamps,tie-offs and cut-downs etc then we can budget more time here instead etc.

That way we can try to manage our time more wisely, hope this is making sense. If not feel free to ask/comment here or PM me.

Mahalo and Happy Huntin'

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBoarKVH Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:41 am

Koa Boa wrote:Howzit my braddaz I was gonna start another thread but figure I keep it all in one.

Anyway I wanted to ask you huntaz out there what would you like to learn? What are comfortable dealing with and what youre not comfortable dealing with?

We would like an idea of what the hunters would like more knowledge about. That way we can gauge materials,supplies etc so we can make this flow as smoothly as possible. For example if most say they are comfortable with suturing/stapling then we most likely just do a quick refresher to make sure we all on da same page etc. If theres alot of interest in learning veinous clamps,tie-offs and cut-downs etc then we can budget more time here instead etc.

That way we can try to manage our time more wisely, hope this is making sense. If not feel free to ask/comment here or PM me.

Mahalo and Happy Huntin'

Bradda Muns

Sup Braddah Muns. Ey that's awesome bro. I think we need to make sure that there is a good flow of information that comes out of the meeting. While I'm still new to hunting I truly love the sport. I feel you and a lot of others have a wealth of hands on knowledge that will benefit all who come to learn. As for specific criteria I think it would be good to go over most areas. As for me I would be interested in gut/ intestinal wounds vein /blood stoppage and a basic knowledge of after care. Like medicines and antibiotics and basic first aid gear to have on hand. I know a lot of people have different things they bring and use but I've always enjoyed being able to use all of the knowledge out there as a buffet and be able to pick and choose what would work for how I hunt and the areas that I hunt. I don't know just rambling a little but please text me or call me when you figure out what and where and like I said earlier I'm always available to help out if you need it. Aloha Pete
BigBoarKVH
BigBoarKVH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:22 pm

I think u should have a run threw with whatevers on your mind, that happend over the years that had u thinking what 2 do!!! I think a lot of new hunters isnt familar with heavy gut shot's or gut's hanging out so that would be a good one cuz im sure the first time any new hunter would trip out and panic on site!!! Cuz i did. also info on what not 2 do when your dogs get big cuts and bleeding choke= like no give um water,food for this amount of time exetra!!! I think this class is a good idea and it would have everyone brains top shape on what 2 do in a messed up situation!! and one last thing u should talk about is what kind wounds is not fixable buy a average hunter meaning u should not chance um u should just take the dog 2 the vet or u might lose um!!! Aloha and look ford 2 hearing about the class!!
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog care - Page 2 Empty Mahalo

Post  Koa Boa Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:22 am

Right On Mahalo for the Mana'o Pete and Shannon! everything will be taken into consideration and we will do our best to come up with the most complete and comprehensive class that we can with the time we have.

Shannon- I believe one of the most important things in dog care or any ER care is ASSESSMENT!!! In any emergency being able to remain calm and properly assess the damage incurred will greatly improve your dogs chances of survival. And by being able to do this any hunter will be able to accurately decide what dogs need what care and when they need it.

Happy Huntin and stay safe to All,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2