Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why hunt with more then 5 dogs??

+20
aki
longest finger
braddah mike
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ShannonChun
BRIAN AKINA
kaakau
quadfathers
volcano mustang
upcountryhoGz
hog killahz inc.
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
N2BOAZ
knockout
moosehead
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
CAVE CANEM
koa96727
Kauai Boy
hamakua outlaw
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why hunt with more then 5 dogs?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why hunt with more then 5 dogs??

Post  quadfathers Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep No Rolling Eyes lol!

Last edited by quadfathers on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add text)
quadfathers
quadfathers
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Why hunt with more then 5 dogs?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why hunt with more then 5 dogs??

Post  kaakau Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Proud member of da CLOWN posse!!! Lol take 3 dogs up waianae an all u goin catch is heat stroke!! Sleep Sleep
kaakau
kaakau
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  quadfathers Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:34 pm

ho the clown posse is growing big affraid lol!
quadfathers
quadfathers
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm

TO KEEP IT SHORT & SWEET.............
DIFFERENT STROKES>>>>>>>> FO' DIFFERENT FOLKS !!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALWAYS BEEN LIKE DAT,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SINCE DA BEGINING OF TIME MY FRIEND !!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:52 pm

eh differnt stroke call me i gotta rap with u....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 pm

volcano mustang wrote:eh differnt stroke call me i gotta rap with u....
10-4 RAJAH,RAJAH geek
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:51 pm

What island you from? comming from my point of hunting oahu all my life why ppl hunt more then 5 dogs is because for 1 oahu pigs run run run the other you need roughf dogs and a good dog some times no last very long and ppl hunt more then 5 is because they need the back up on dogs weather dogs is dieing or what not maybe the pigs not that big but they run and when they scrap they f**k up dogs and in one year time i hear choke dogs dieing from choke hunters all around oahu and let me tell u this oahu dogs no bark and nip action cuz if you get yap dogs down hear kiss the pig bye bye pritty sure you hunt 3 dogs cuz u outer island and the pig turn and fight not trying for make truble but all i got 2 say is hunting more then 5 dogs come with the terrory of hunting oahu, cuz i did hunt 3 dogs before and every boar i cought with my 3 dogs i cought cracks every time!!!!! aloha
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 am

me and my BROS must be clowns too!!!!! but i bet you this much me and my BROS bring just 2 of our top or even our pups big island we catch hogs hands down!!!!!! my friend sent alot of dogs to the big island that was not even our top dog and went up there and wth in a week was there best dog and a week later end up dieing because they so rough..i not saying oahu has the best dogs it's just what we prefer to our stlye of hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if that makes me a jocolor then so be it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and remeber this if i am a clown "I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS WAT YOU THINK" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 am

hamakua outlaw wrote: what da reason?? u like eat da meat not da bruse?? how u goin let go pigs?? My grandma & grandpa would get mad at me if I took 5 dogs!! My grandparents would say dam clowns!! Get real!! 2 or 3 dogs enough!!
thats what your grandparents would say. but what do you say.. 5 is 2 more than 3. 6 is 3 more than 3 thats not enough to be calling people clowns even with10 dogs.uncks come on stop it with name calling.aloha

Last edited by braddah mike on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:05 am

the more the merrier!!!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Why hunt with more then 5 dogs?? - Page 2 Empty THE ANSWER IS!!!

Post  aki Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:21 am

JUST LIKE MY FADDAH INLAW WOULD SAY....WHY?....BECAUSE I CAN!!!

aki
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:44 am

hamakua outlaw wrote: what da reason?? u like eat da meat not da bruse?? how u goin let go pigs?? My grandma & grandpa would get mad at me if I took 5 dogs!! My grandparents would say dam clowns!! Get real!! 2 or 3 dogs enough!!

who is u to say how much dogs us hunta need to hunt with every body diffrent cuz u like hunt 2-3 dogs then go u no need make a thread on this kind dum crap....if we as huntaz like hunt with more then five dogs and wat notting wrong with that brah if u aint..feeding my dogs then brah u have no say..we can take as much dogs as we want...brah u just staring dramaz on the way people hunt....so brah just keep the way u hunt to ur self u just wen join now starting up drammaz...
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:37 am

hamakua outlaw wrote:My grounds Is good enough 4 me I no need go off island!!by the way I 65 years old!! Have 4 sons!! Started when I was 6 years old!! U DONT NEED MORE THEN 5 DOGS!! And people let go half size pigs so they can grow!! Right to roam!!
AMEN !!! 2 U OL' TIMAH !!!
TO EACH'Z OWN, I RESPECT DAT & SO SHOULD U !!!!
TAKE CARE & MUCH ALOHA
cheers
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Why hunt with more then 5 dogs?? - Page 2 Empty blah blah blah

Post  steady n' ready Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:51 am

its pretty much up to the hunter how many dogs you hunting and style as said, barking dogs, grabbing dogs, in n out dogs and the place you hunting. i hunted from 2dogs to 10dogs lastnight! hahaha was pretty trippy cuz thats the most dogs i ever hunted with was ten, n just one of my dogs was holding one sow by herself for a while until we could hear her, den dogs wen pile um! usually i hunt with 4 or 5 dogs. basically on how many patnahs i get that day. depends on wat pig u hitting dat they u might need the whole army for hold um, unless you like chasing dogs all over the mountain then the dogs lose um. hunting is hunting, just have fun be safe and enjoy wat it is! main things the dogs is working and trying their best!!!
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:47 am

well if u guys ever come to oahu, "on the west side" give me a call... and try bring our 3 dogs, and i take u up "kala" in waianae valley and i show why we some times use more then 4 dogs.... i to use to hunt only four dogs,and seen alot of big boars with just that four real good dogs. but the way this oahu pigs run and fight... SOME TIMES 4 dogs not nuff........... aloha alika flores
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Why hunt with more then 5 dogs?? - Page 2 Empty i must be bozo da clown 10x

Post  toyronko Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:13 am

because i hunt 10 dogs looolllloolololl heeheeeheeneeeeennneeen( steel huntin steel workin all right)
toyronko
toyronko
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2