Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: Henry Haina

+23
JYD
Misadventure Gear
Admin
shrek
HPD.
Do Not Trespass
bakeplus34pu
Babooze
branz95
moosehead
ollie
ROOKIE
HOG WILD
Shane M.
Nic Barca
BIG G
trackandgrab
evan
calvin
noneyobusiness
HYPA
UpFront
zelda
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 2 Empty Re: RE: Henry Haina

Post  Shane M. Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:50 pm

Zelda, We are tired of hearing your complaining. We feel the same pain. It is horrible to be a good hunter, that stays off of people's property and put in the same category as them. Do you know how many of my own co-workers say that I am unethical because one poacher kills pets, others malnutrition their dogs and so on? This is the only $h!t on the news. What about the pounds upon pounds of smoke meat that other HUNTERS give to homeless? What about the Dogs that look better than show dogs because a HUNTER loves their animals? You can go on and on; you talking to the wrong people. You are defending a man that pointed his weapon at MANY CHILDREN!!! I guess he felt threatened that they would sing nursery rhymes to him.

About your Problem with POACHERS now; many people have already told you alternatives.
Call authorities when you see intruders. (Oahu's response time should be a lot faster than Big Island)
Approach them. (Contrary to most people's beliefs, they are not all wife beating, testosterone overwhelming men)
Let US HUNTERS know how we can help.

Other than that, quit complaining to the wrong people. If you need help, I am pretty sure someone here can help, but you have to let us know how. Continuing to bicker will not bring any results.

Aloha,
Shane M.

Shane M.
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:49 pm

I liked the nursy ryhm part I laughed kinda hard on that one!!!!! lol!

Zelda i have pm you back so let me know if you need help, and i wont ask a thing from ya in return
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  noneyobusiness Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:21 am

Zelda,
thats right HYPA is one that respects land and has been very helpful toward the ladowners that have had problems with hunters in the past and still does all he can when we call.
Thanks Cowboy Chris! Wink

noneyobusiness
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 2 Empty RE:Henry Haina

Post  HOG WILD Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:10 am

For those of you that have had Henry help you with your land and private intrest,good luck to you.But it seems as you are only looking at your benefits of Henry helping you on the situation with poacher's.It those not justify him pointing guns at people that are law abiding and are not suspects of a crime.An example would be that if a person gives miillions of dollars to charity,that those not still give him the right to beat his wife.It is againts the law,like it is the law that you not point a gun in someones face unless they show you some kind of treat to your life.It seems that our Islands are turning more liberal and more liberal by the way people are trying to justify things that are wrong to be right.I agree with the POACHERS being wrong and they should be held responsible for what they do, as Henry should be responsible for his own actions also.The moral to what I'm saying is that a right those not erase a wrong no matter what it is.

Aloha,Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Nic Barca Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:34 am

As many areas become subdivided, developed, and interspersed with houses and agriculture, hunting (particularly with guns and/or dogs) will no longer be the most desireable means of animal control. Then you gonna see more people like Zelda getting frustrated and coming out with these steriotypical views based on a few bad apples. Though I don't see why she thinks hunters are so dangerous- how often do you see any kind of hunting accident? Anyway, trapping is on the rise. And I don't mean snares. Pen traps with bait will be the way to go in these areas. Times are changing but the pigs are still there, often more than ever before.

The best thing they could probably do is start some sort of wild boar meat industry. I'm sure there would be a huge market, what with all the demand for organic free range meats. Not sure how legal that is right now. Maybe if you tied the pig up and brought it to a certified slaughterhouse... ?? Anyway, here I go again preaching animal control. Hope I'm not putting anybody off.

I'm trying to get into trapping right now. All the areas I grew up hunting above Kilauea got subdivided into gentleman's estates and most of the landowners don't like the idea of hunting. So I don't go there much anymore except a couple properties with the bow when I get the right connections. Guarenteed, I'ld have much better luck asking permission to set up traps than any other method. Many of them rich bucks would probably even pay the initial setup costs ($500+) and feed.
Nic Barca
Nic Barca
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.huntfishhawaii.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:02 pm

What I find interesting is that Ollie comes forward and gripes about Henry Hina and what a bad person He is .....
and NO ONE mentions the fact that

1. The complainers were hunting on PRIVATE PROPERTY, Breaking the law !!!!!

2. The complainer were TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN TO DISRESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY

3. The wife was crying about a gun being pointed at her son, SHE should have kicked her husband in the balls for putting her children in that unlawful situation

* I bet they don't own $hi% that's why it's Ok to take from others

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Note : The above message is in reference to a newscast that was broadcast last week, Re: Henry Hina and his relocation, due to complaints, In the broadcast Ollie was shown to have affidavits from various complainers, a boy was and his mother was in the interview. The reporter said that the boy and his father were hunting on PRIVATE PROPERTY and trespassing.

In my opinion, it's their tough $het

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  ROOKIE Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:21 pm

Anyone know what news channel was on? I trying to find it on the net.

ROOKIE
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane M. Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:10 pm

Zelda you still don't get it! Bark up another tree. That is one person. We are talking about many people with hunting licenses. Everyone already said that poachers are bad. What more do you want? Many of us are willing to help you with the cancer of poachers. JUST LET US KNOW HOW ALREADY!!!!!!!! Stop freaking complaining about the same $h!t to the wrong people. Have you ever had a gun pointed at you by any of the poachers on your property? Have you ever been forced by gunpoint to take all of your clothes off and walk from a trail to the main highway naked? Have you ever had your own gun loaded, cocked, safety off pointed at you, and then told that your brains would be blown out if you did not tell where your friends or kids were? Or how's about have you ever gone to the beach and had your EZ UP tent that was protecting your children from the sun, taken from you. What you supposed to do? Let your children burn? It is not only hunters. It is fishers, Hawaiians practicing Makahiki, hunters and even just normal people trying to enjoy a day at the beach. If you do not know any of these stories that HAVE happened to law abiding citizens, then maybe you should just leave because you are obviously ignorant to what is going on. Do your homework before you come into OUR community. May God bless you and Henry Haina.

Aloha,
Shane M.

Shane M.
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 2 Empty re: Henry Haina

Post  ollie Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm

Zelda I usually don't waste my time with small minded people like you and better yet hide behind a make-up name. Yes the children was tresspassing but that don't give him the right to draw his gun. Let say that the gun went off by accident and someone was hurt or kill. I don't think you would be talking how great this warden is. See I was threaten by him even though he knew I had permission after making a phone call to the office. He even tried to take the pants off another violator saying he needed it for evidence after he took everthing else all the while using vulgar language. We live in the Hawaii and the last time I checked, we are part of the U.S.A. and are govern by laws and not Haina's justice. Maybe you have problems because of the way you treat people and that won't change untill you change. The issue have never been about people violating the law but the way the law is administered. If they break the law they deserve to be cited. [PERIOD] What if you were J-WALKING and a police officer, pull his gun and stopped you, slammed you on the ground, all the while calling you names and swearing at you and then wrote you a ticket for J-WALKING. Better yet what if an officer targeted you so he would wait for you on the road near you home. When you drove out of your drive way about a mile down the road he chased you, you stop and with his gun drawn he approach your car all the while using vulgar words, open your car door, drag you out, slam you on the ground and after all that he issues a speeding ticket going 10 mile over the speed limit. The way you think, he is right in doing that to you. One thing I can tell you if that happen you would not venture out off your house for fear he might be waiting for you once you leave home. Most of the complaints I filed with DLNR are from people who got harrass by Haina for minor infractions. As a young boy growing up in Hawaii I've always enjoyed the outdoors but now with a person like him I don't feel safe doing what I grew up to enjoy. So Zelda take the law into your own hands so you can join Haina once the dust clear and the truth comes out and both of can be put away for good. AMEN

ollie
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:20 am

AMEN POPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....NOW GO AND FEED THE COWS......................................................................................................
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:25 am

HENERY SIGHTING!!!!!!!. Very Happy lol...he was busting some guys down in the kewalo basin for drinking the other day so i guess hes still in the field. Mad
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 2 Empty new area

Post  trackandgrab Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:57 am

If he's working kewalo then part of his area is in a couple places I hunt. I hunt legal but that does not seem to matter to Haina. They need to take him out of the field until this is all cleared up. Transfering him to another area is like taking fleas off of one dog and putting it on another. I telling you I get dogs smarter than these guys! What they waiting for somebody get hurt or killed by this lolo?

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 2 Empty Is dis the same guy?

Post  branz95 Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:29 am

http://www.aele.org/law/2006JBJUN/rvk.html

Try read em. Listed as a defendant.

branz95
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Spare me all the drama, Girls

For those of you that missed the meeting on the 18th at Camp Erdman Re: Henry Haina, It seemed that those that came forward to bash Henry Haina were people that had either been caught trespassing, poaching or had relatives that had been arrested for poaching livestock on private property and hunting without a license.

and so being the " small minded " person I am

I can only say Tough $hit again to those that want to do the crime and cry foul when they get caught!

There are 100's of hunter's all saying Eh not me, the other guy. So why can't hunters police themselves, why does the burden have to fall on DLNR,.

Answer me this......................How come at the meeting at camp Erdman,no one told the lady whining about her son, Eh next time tell your husband no trespass and no teach your son to trespass

How come at the meeting no one told the father of "J.E", Eh You have no place here, your son is a thief,cheat, poacher and a punk? and your son and people like him, is the reason why so much Heat is on the Hunters

It's people like them that make hunters look so bad in the public eye ! Twisted Evil

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Last edited by Babooze on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 2 Empty RE:Henry Haina

Post  HOG WILD Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:03 am

I'm writing on this subject just one last time, to tell the rest of you hunter's out there that we are going in circles with this person. Zelda only looks at what is good for Zelda ,so lets just not post any response to Zelda. Because it is'nt going to change what this person is thinking.We'll never convince a person like this that a black horse is black when they have already made up there mind that the horse is yellow.Our best bet guys is to just move on to a another subject. I will because it's just not worth it.

Aloha, Robert C.

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 2 Empty maybe....

Post  trackandgrab Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:12 am

maybe....zelda is Henry Haina, his wife or his side salad. Oh no can be wife or side salad...I forgot he likes naked boys at gun point!

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:28 am

Aloha Robert C,

Being that you lack the testicular fortitude to answer my questions, please by all means, Hide like a girl, those Men out there that have some real answers for me, I welcome your comments

Aloha Zelda

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG WILD Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:54 am

tongue tongue Laughing Laughing Laughing

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  bakeplus34pu Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:36 am

Zelda or Haina as I suspect.....PEACE OUT! NUFF SAID! Next topic?
bakeplus34pu
bakeplus34pu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane M. Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:26 am

HOG WILD wrote:I'm writing on this subject just one last time, to tell the rest of you hunter's out there that we are going in circles with this person. Zelda only looks at what is good for Zelda ,so lets just not post any response to Zelda. Because it is'nt going to change what this person is thinking.We'll never convince a person like this that a black horse is black when they have already made up there mind that the horse is yellow.Our best bet guys is to just move on to a another subject. I will because it's just not worth it.

Aloha, Robert C.

You are right. I just have one question for the rest of the guys...How many of you actually win an argument with your wife? We have offered to help her. She just continues to bash us all. Screw her! Let her deal with her own problems in her head.

Shane M.
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane M. Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:27 am

zelda wrote:Aloha Robert C,

Being that you lack the testicular fortitude to answer my questions, please by all means, Hide like a girl, those Men out there that have some real answers for me, I welcome your comments

Aloha Zelda

Hide like a girl? You are the one with some made up name.

Next topic.

Shane M.
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:32 pm

IS this subject still going??.....................nuff already
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 2 Empty My apologies

Post  zelda Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:52 pm

I have had some time to really think about what you guys have been saying and maybe you are right, perhaps I have been taking my frustrations out on the wrong guys, so Mahalo to you Men that have been offering your help, I would like to offer my humble apologies.

I do need your help...............

We ( land holders ) want to send a petition to the state and Fed agencies, and we want the legitimate hunters who are getting a bad name and being lumped in with the poachers to stand with us.

In the petition we are drafting

1. We want stronger penalties for poachers, we want mandatory fines and jail terms for violators

2. We want compensation for any livestock that was injured or killed, this would include the time it took to
raise the animal and feed the animal consumed prior to it's death or vet bills incurred

3. We want dogs, guns, cars, EVERYTHING confiscated from poachers,.. The truth is we would rather have
them beaten to a bloody pulp and have a pig pole shoved up their .....never mind, can't have everything

4. We are asking the poachers found fishing would be made to pay mandatory fines ie... $2,000 for first
violation $5,000 for the second and so on and so forth, I feel very passionate about our resources, they
are being depleted at an alarming rate and their will be nothing left for future generations if left to the
mercy of the poachers, remember there are people from Nations that have raped their own waters, by
overfishing and have nothing left, and think nothing about doing the same in our islands

* note this is a rough draft of ideas

I want to ask, Ollie, Chris, Robert all of you to sign or petition and get the laws changed......

In exchange we can go door to door talking with large and small land holders and perhaps work out day's that hunters would be allowed to access private properties, in that way we can prepare in advance to keep livestock and families safe.

I have to hope that all of you law abiding hunters that claim to be stewards of the land and sea, will join our cause to weed out the cancer that has crept into the sport of fishing and hunting cheers

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next