Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: Henry Haina

+23
JYD
Misadventure Gear
Admin
shrek
HPD.
Do Not Trespass
bakeplus34pu
Babooze
branz95
moosehead
ollie
ROOKIE
HOG WILD
Shane M.
Nic Barca
BIG G
trackandgrab
evan
calvin
noneyobusiness
HYPA
UpFront
zelda
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 3 Empty Re: RE: Henry Haina

Post  HYPA Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:19 pm

not a bad idea zelda but i cant even get the state to crack down on the ice houses on my street that sell ice 24 hours a day and the whole community is behind that one. scratch

The fact is hawaii likes to wait till people end up dieing and a law suit comes about b4 they even start to plan such laws. pale
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:39 pm

I understand that the wheels of justice can be slow, but there is nothing like a class action suit against the State and Fed Depts. to get the ball rolling, ( that's in the works ) we were advised to first start with grass roots effort

so we will be approaching everyone affected by trespassers/poachers to get on board, especially large land holders like Kamehameha Schools ETC.

We would also ask Ollie to help us gather law abiding Hunters to get on board, get our petition's signed, so we can fry the big fish and get this problem resolved

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 pm

ZELDA MY DADS NUMBER IS 330 7788 YOU CAN CALL HIM AND TALK STORY AND SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY.ALSO THANKS FOR REALIZING THAT NOT ALL HUNTERS ARE ILLEGAL I FOR ONE AM NOT,MY DAD WOULD DISOWN ME IF I WERE.SORRY FOR THOSE POACHERS POACHING ON YOUR LAND.HOPEFULLY THIS PROBLEM CAN BE RESOLVED...ALOHA....................

Last edited by moosehead on Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 am

moosehead wrote:ZELDA MY DADS NUMBER IS 330 6743 YOU CAN CALL HIM AND TALK STORY AND SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY.ALSO THANKS FOR REALIZING THAT NOT ALL HUNTERS ARE ILLEGAL I FOR ONE AM NOT,MY DAD WOULD DISOWN ME IF I WERE.SORRY FOR THOSE POACHERS POACHING ON YOUR LAND.HOPEFULLY THIS PROBLEM CAN BE RESOLVED...ALOHA....................

You da man!

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:24 am

Moosehead,

Will u sign ? bounce

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 3 Empty petition

Post  trackandgrab Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:01 am

Zelda,

If a petition to get this Henry Haina problem resolved by removing him from the field or his job were circulated would you sign it?

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 3 Empty What Happened To My Message?

Post  Do Not Trespass Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:55 am

Geez Message Manager...what happened to my message that I posted to this forum this morning? Why was it blocked from being posted and why? It did not contain any foul language...only truth and my observations.
I can't recall word-for-word content but I mentioned that I totally agree with Zelda...I am YamaButa and this matter has surely revived my ill feelings of being violated by CAPT POACHER and his team WHO illegally TRESPASSED onto my portion of leased property that I pay my retirement income for on a monthly basis (since I'm not rich like the landowners); WHO KILLED my two caged boars to intentionally CHEAT other hunters out of their money during that infamous and poorly judged and managed June 14th 4X4 tournament; WHO DID NOT HAVE AND NEVER HAD A HUNTING LICENSE yet was somehow allowed to be a CAPT in the tournament and won the jackpot with entering one of my killed boars; WHO has been sighted and is STILL TRESPASSING onto private properties; WHO is and will always be another hot topic along with Porky's murderer for giving legal hunters a bad name in the public's eye ... and some of you think she is in the wrong forum? I don't think so! This is the message board that houses both legal and illegal hunters... yes, all hunters. There are HUNTERS (those who hunt legally and honestly), there are POACHERS (those WHO hunt illegally), there are SCUMS (those WHO continuously hunt illegally). What labeling don't you understand when you have all three categories in your beloved sport? If I am wrong, Ollie, correct me... but this is plain and simple facts!
Anyway, I also wrote that I attended the two meetings regarding Henry Haina because I am now aware that someone in the law enforcement is finally confronting trespassers. It is clear to me that the complainers' gripes and complaints are due to being caught and being treated as violators of the law...but the fact remains that these folks were caught either poaching, trespassing, or illegally situated on state or private property without permit or permission.
Perhaps some readers need a simple scenerio to understand and realize this type of trespassing/theft violation made:
[YOU plant a young fruit tree (i.e., mango). YOU nuture it, protect it from insects, and water it every day. Then after 3 months, YOU notice that the tree start to get flowers to bear fruits. Shortly thereafter, YOU see the fruits growing and then getting bigger. But, one morning when you go to water it, the fruits are gone and the mango tree branches are broken. There are shoe prints in the dirt and a trail of eaten mangoes on the sidewalk. You ask your neighbors if they had seen anyone picking mangoes. Finally, one neighbor gives you information and now YOU know who stole your fruits and broke your tree. Can you feel the reality of this situation? If you do, you know how it feels to have someone trespass into your property and take something away from you.]
I believe that what goes around, comes around for all perpetrators.]
In my situation, and I wrote before, I give certain "pets" medications and a known substance that helps my caged animals with digestive concerns but that this substance causes harm in humans who unknowingly consume these animals. Lessons quickly learned -- one's destiny in life stems from one's own ignorance. I never, ever thought that someone would kill my caged boars...but a registered CAPT of a hunting team in a hunting tournament surely did. Oh, did I say hunting team and hunting tournament? Golly be Zelda, you are 100% correct in using the word "hunters" and is in the correct message board because a person who participates in the sport of hunting such as a legal hunting tournament is called a "hunter". I ask the legal hunters....How does a non-hunter know who is a really a hunter or a poacher??? I also agree that for this reason, this is why "hunters" need to "rid the cancer (poachers) in their loved sport" before it spreads further.

Do Not Trespass
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane M. Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:38 pm

YamaButa, we can continue to go round and round about this. You said everything that needed to be said in the last sentence. Read Ollie's post about getting a gun pointed in your face for J-walking. You guys are both right about tresspassers, and illicit poaching, but that still gives no one the right to point a cocked gun in someone's face. Especially a kid. I could understand if the violator had a gun in their hand or on their back even, and he pulled his gun out and pointed it in the ready (not in their face) until he was able to disarm them and put himself in a safe situation. That would be using the proper amount of force. But as you all know, that is not the case. I feel deeply saddened that your pet pigs were killed. I honestly don't know how I would feel if I seen two of my dogs hanging from a scale just to win a little bit of money. But he has already been banned from all tounaments (as stated in a previous thread; might have even been on the old board). There is not much more we can do as hunters. The whole point is not that Haina is doing his job. It is that he is taking it to the next level. If it was just complaining about being caught, there would be MANY more officers on the list. I am pretty sure if none of the other officers were doing ANYTHING they would be fired. He is not the only person who is giving out citations.

Aloha,
Shane M.

Shane M.
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane M. Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Zelda,

Let me know when you have a final draft done. Anyone who hunts legally should have no problem signing. I really like your idea of having participating land owners let legal hunters in at designated times too. Mahalo nui loa for your understanding.

Aloha,
Shane M.

Shane M.
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:40 pm

trackandgrab wrote:Zelda,

If a petition to get this Henry Haina problem resolved by removing him from the field or his job were circulated would you sign it?

I don't understand the relation between Henry Haina and you not wanting to sign a petition to stop poachers, trespassers and thieves ?

You have your opinion re: Henry and I have mine, we need to agree to disagree

But I have to say, it makes me go HMM ????????? when someone

1. Wants to get rid of a game warden
2. Wont sign a petition to stop poaching

Something stinks ...................and it's not my neighbors cooking

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HPD. Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:31 pm

[quote="zelda"] I have had some time to really think about what you guys have been saying and maybe you are right, perhaps I have been taking my frustrations out on the wrong guys, so Mahalo to you Men that have been offering your help, I would like to offer my humble apologies.

I do need your help...............

But I have to say, it makes me go HMM ????????? when someone

1. Wants to get rid of a game warden
2. Wont sign a petition to stop poaching

Something stinks ...................and it's not my neighbors cooking

--------------------------------

"SOMTHING STINKS" XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
affraid

Last edited by HPD. on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

HPD.
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HPD. Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:11 pm

DN TREASPASS,

STOP TRYING TO HANG ALL OF THE HUNTERS, OVER ONE "PERSON" .I MET THE LADY AT ONE OF THE
MEETINGS AND ALL SHE DID WAS COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT"BOY" WHO KILLED HER PET PIG.
YOU GUYS KNOW WHO DID IT! GO AFTER HIM NOT US. AND I HOPE HE IS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

I HUNT ALL LEGAL AND SO DO MY FRIENDS. I WOULD LOVE TO SIGN YOUR PETITION UNDER
2 CONDITIONS

1 IF YOU SIGN OURS "CRAZY WARDEN"
2 IF YOUR PETITION WILL OPEN UP HUNTING AREAS FOR LEGAL HUNTERS.

IF WE CAN'T HELP YOU THEN YOU AND YOUR FREINDS ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE!

HPD.
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:56 am

Hey HPD,

I have to tell you what I find interesting about you..........

saying that I should check my pants = simple mind reflecting an unschooled person

calling yourself HPD = the need to have respect, meaning your not respected by people who know you

complaining about the lady who's pet pigs were killed = no kindness or heart, so you are most likely not from here

unwilling to sign petition, unless you get can revenge on Henry Haina and rewarded = loser

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HPD. Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:45 am

zelda wrote:Hey HPD,

I have to tell you what I find interesting about you..........

saying that I should check my pants = simple mind reflecting an unschooled person

calling yourself HPD = the need to have respect, meaning your not respected by people who know you

complaining about the lady who's pet pigs were killed = no kindness or heart, so you are most likely not from here

unwilling to sign petition, unless you get can revenge on Henry Haina and rewarded = loser

HEY,HEY,HEY WRONG.

LELEIHUA GRAD, BORN AND RAISED HAWAII, SUPER BIG HEART AND A LEGAL HUNTER AND
HPD STAND FOR A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS, LET ME GIVE YOU A HINT "PRESERVATION"

ZELDA, YOUR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK BAD "AGAIN" BY TALKING SMAK AND THEN TURNING AROUND AND APOLOGIZING
AND NOW YOU TALKING SMAK AGAIN...... AND YOU CALL ME A LOSER! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited by Admin)

HPD.
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 3 Empty petition

Post  trackandgrab Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 am

Aloha Zelda,

I think you misunderstood my post in part. While it is true that I believe Henry Haina is not fit to carry a gun/badge and should be removed from his position as soon as possible for the safety of the general public, I never stated that I disagreed with you or would not sign your petition. I too struggle with trespassers on a large scale. You were asking someone if they would sign your petition and I was curious if you would be open minded enough to consider signing ours if one was ever created and circulated. It was kind of a help each other thing. We sign yours you sign ours. It was not conditional...just a question.

I have never met Henry Haina nor have I been harrassed by him. However, wrong is wrong and right is right. I have friends and relatives that are game wardens. I am not aposed to game wardens and believe they provide a neccessary service. I think you keep missing the part about him pointing guns at innocent people.

Anyway, I have no desire to argue with you or anyone else and this subject is getting really stale. I used to enjoy this board and it's banter and stories. This subject is putting a real negative taste to what was once a really cool place to communicate with fellow hunters. It's getting junk now. In fact, some of the guys that used to be on here on a regular basis disappeared when this discussion took over.

Happy Thanksgiving. I pray you find peace in your life.

Mahalo nui

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 3 Empty HENRY HAINA

Post  shrek Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:32 am

ALOHA to all you hunters out there, Zelda (Henry) I have been reading these posts, and have had a few laughs and also get very fustrated by your posts. So finally decided to post my opinion. Let me start off with a little history. I grew up in Makaha on Oahu, moved to Hilo about 7 years ago and worked for the Police Department up here, but now am with the Fire Dept. I know what powers you have as a game warden and by hearing/reading what Haina(you) have been doing to hunters/poachers period is breaking their civil rights by doing things above and beyond the law. You tell us that we should go out and police our own kind!!! We as hunters are not law enforcement....we cannot police poachers, unless you want more violence in our society. Shocked That is why we have "LAW ENFORCEMENT". But there is a line between doing your job and giong overboard. Tell me Zelda(Henry), Do you follow the speed limit everywhere you drive? 25 in a 25 mph zone, 15 in a 15 mph zone, 55 in a 55 mph zone????? If you can answer honestly yes to these questions then hats off to you, but there is no one that can. What I'm getting at here is you shouldn't be punished for every little thing, whether it be hunting, fishing, etc. It sounds as if Haina(you) are punishing people/hunters/fisherman for any violation he/you can find. As for poachers that go out and kill other peoples pets or livestock, I am not defending them, they should be punished for their crimes to the fullest extent of the law. But I also sympathize with so called "Poachers". I do not poach because there is still areas in Hilo that are legal hunting areas where we have access to. When I worked for HPD in Kohala on the Big Island, there was alot of poaching going on and I'm sure still going on. But what do you expect when all access to hunting areas are owned by rich haoles that doesn't allow hunters the access to these public hunting areas blocked off by private land??? This is the same thing going on, on Oahu. All the hunting areas are getting scarcer and even going to public hunting areas, you gotta worry about your dogs attacking a hiker and their dogs thats walking in a public hunting area.... and get blamed for the attack Evil or Very Mad This guy Haina(you) must have some connections in the right places, because with the history of the lawsuit with the youth corrections and all these allegations, I would figure you/he would be out of a job. Someone should look into who your/his connection is and maybe they might get in trouble for saving him/you Shocked If this is you Haina, I hope you get what is coming to you, because reading about all these allegations about pointing a gun at kids and ordering them to take off their clothes and also confiscating pop up tents from fishermen and their families is completely above and beyond your power as a law enforcement officer, and let me say this, I have the utmost respect for Game Wardens, they have to deal with people carrying a weapon(gun,knife,bow) everytime they walk up on a hunter. They have a very dangerous job. If "all" Game Wardens were unholstering their sidearm for precautionary reasons, I don't think it would be an issue and I don't see anyone grumbling about any other game wardens. And if you try to bring up poachers stealing everything that you worked for.... like I said, I grew up in Makaha, and of the 10 years we lived there, we were robbed 8x. So I know how it feels to get something taken from you and feeling violated Evil or Very Mad Zelda/Haina, you should just leave this board alone and let us go on with our lives as HUNTERS and you go on living your life in anger and should spend more time policing your farm, instead of spending it on the computer. Maybe you can catch a poacher or two and shoot them like you stated in your earlier posts. Then you can help us out by getting rid of a few bad apples and it's kind of hard to be on the computer when you are in prison for shooting a poacher Cool That's my 2 cents and wishing all you HUNTERS out there a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! ALOHA

shrek
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG WILD Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:41 am

Wink Very Happy Laughing

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 3 Empty YOUR SON

Post  Do Not Trespass Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:10 pm

Did "HPD" say "boy"? Get real...you should have been truthful and say "son or relative". We've been waiting for you to give your opinion, HPD, to rescue your "son/relative"! You gavei oneself away big time in your response.

Hunters who attended the meeting will recall first-hand that I didn't state one complaint at the Club's meeting...I merely showed my pictures and was approached by the relative of the "boy" who made a speech, who showed me pictures of the boars in the tournament, and asked me to identify my boars. Then, he declared the "boy" as DQ. So...get the story straight HPD.....don't try to twist things around because the hunters who attended the meeting saw this first-hand...not like the stories you try to bend, twist and circulate.

Anyway, why are you trying to stir-up things against me or Zelda (who sounds much more intelligent than you) along with the truth about what happened?

Hey Zelda, HPD's opinion should no longer be responded to in this forum because HPD sounds very immature and ignorant! Come on HPD, get with the program! Be a little productive ... instead of writing lies to sound like you're the big man or dah's sista.

I respect Ollie for standing up for his hunting aspects of life...but does this include this kind of person who gets vulgar and start the lies?

Do Not Trespass
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:42 pm

last warning!!!!!
no personal attacks, name calling or threats will be tolerated at any time!
THANKS ADMIN

Admin
Admin

https://hawaiisportsman.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HPD. Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:21 pm

HEY, DN TRESPASS

WRONG AGAIN!

TRY AGAIN?

HPD.
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  zelda Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:03 pm

My husband gets a kick out of you guys calling me Henry, He says I have nice tits for a man.

I appreciate your comments and I think we have to agree to disagree when it comes to Henry .....

I see this opportunity for all concerned ...............the hunters would be able to access private lands that are really being over run with feral pigs, some farms have at least 40 - 60 piglets coming down from the mountains looking for food daily. These pigs are tearing up the indigenous plants,

The farmers could then get to know hunters and vice versa, then build from there.

Of course everyone would be asked to show license's and so on and so forth, but i can see good things for the future.

The idea to have hunters police other hunters is not the idea, but if hunters and farmers work together to identify the poachers, law enforcement would have an easier time, and tough prosecution will be nail in the
poachers coffin

zelda
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:41 pm

my bad i didnt mean to imply anthing on my freinds and too let you know the video was just a shot of the mountain.......I do not hunt those ranches.my apolgies if this looks bad on anyone

Last edited by HYPA on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane M. Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:47 pm

Thank you again Zelda for bringing this back to the right direction. Like I said earlier, let me know when you have a final draft ready because I really like your ideas on poaching control and feral pig control.

Shane M.
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 3 Empty waialua ranch

Post  trackandgrab Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:28 am

WOW!!! This thing just went to a whole different level. I know the ranchers at Waialua. I know the people who have permission to hunt on the ranch really well. Drug dealers? High profile? Green thumb? You sure you know what you talking about or what? Amazing you put this in writing on the world wide web. You must have some goat size balls! Is this the same Hypa that shows the gate to Waialua ranch on one of his videos? If you hunting on the ranch then you are either one of the drug dealers, high profile or green thumb guys you mentioned. I know the guys who have permission and you not one of them so if you hunting on that ranch like your video implies then you must be poaching. Of course I could be mistaken and the gate on your video is just another gate that looks exactly like the one at Waialua Ranch. Cannot be because you not one poacher right? Hmmmm.....sneaking into Schofield with the dogs under the tonneau cover...would that be considered poaching? Why would you drag these people into this mess? They not bothering nobody. It's the land owners prerogative who they let hunt on their property. If it's not you that they are allowing to hunt then they are drug dealers, high profile and green thumbs? Sounds like sour grapes to me. Why no just put their names while you're at it? Everybody know who get permission to hunt there. Nice one!

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

RE: Henry Haina - Page 3 Empty Getting Ugly

Post  HOG WILD Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:22 am

Guys it's starting to get a little Ugly with each other because of a lady that has her own opinnion about this Henry Haina stuff Sad .I don't think you realize what this lady with liberal morals is doing to us on this web..I was'nt going to write anymore ,but when I see fellow hunter's start attacking each other because of a person posting on this web that those not even have the same intrest as us Embarassed .And at one moment wants to work with us and the next moment she's attacking us again clown .Like I said real liberal like Mad .Right know she's winning this situation and getting into your heads Rolling Eyes .Why do you think I've told you guys ,for us to move on.Because it is only going around in circles with her and to me this is all a big game for her clown .So at this time I humbly ask Eric the Admin. to stop what is going on ,so this those not get any more ugly then what it is starting to get.

Thank You & Aloha,Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next